Epiloog

7 years later (April 14, 2036)

I woke up early, excitement rushed through me. Today was Olivier his 36th birthday. 

Later today all our friends and family would come over and celebrate with us. "Good morning love." Olivier groaned while he pressed his warm body against mine. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck "happy birthday Olivier." I gave him a little kiss, which he tried to deepen it. "Morning breath" I muttered.

"I don't care." 

"Don't you want your present?" I asked him.

"I told you I didn't want one." He said while kissing my neck. "Beside I can unwrap you too."

I giggled "Olivier! I know, but I didn't buy it. I just got it."

He pulled back for a bit "uh, now I'm curious."

"Okay, I hope you like it." I opened the drawer off my nightstand and pulled out the rectangular present and gave it to him.

"You are nervous." he remarked.

"Yeah, open it." I pushed it closer to him.

He opened it and was quiet, his eyes wide. He looked at me, back at the present and back "really?"

"Yeah."

"How didn't I notice?" He said confused.

"You were really busy. Do you like it?"

"Like it? I'm thrilled. I can't wait to see you pregnant again. I can't wait to have another child with you." He jumped almost on me and kissed me passionately. Then he crawled down and lifted my shirt, placing kisses on my stomach. "How did I miss this?" he muttered  "I really need to work less. You are already showing, and I hear the heartbeat."

I laughed "you were rather busy yeah. How is Loïc?"

He sighed "not good."

Loïc sadly hadn't found his mate and now at the age of 35 he had asked, again, at the council if he could take a chosen mate. He was lonely, and with everyone around him that found his mate and started to get pups he was mostly depressed. The pack tried to help him, but he just wanted to find his mate.

"It will work out."

"I know." He kissed my little bump again "girl or boy?"

"I don't care."

"Me neither, but I would like another girl." He cocked his head and listened "speaking of girls. Charlotte is awake." He stood up and walked out of the bedroom.

I heard some noise coming from the hallway and a moment later, Théo entered our bedroom. His jet-black hair tousled in every direction. He was rubbing his eyes and yawning loudly "Is daddy up?"

"He went to get your sister." I patted the bed and he crawled next to me.

He was already 7 years old and followed his dad almost everywhere, if he wasn't at school. He knew that he would be the next Alpha and he wanted to learn everything from his daddy. I only hoped that he would enjoy his childhood first.