Chapter 4 - I have a boy in my bed

The land that Alpha Thomas showed us was beautiful and perfect for my pack or for the part of my pack that was willing to move

One week later everything was signed, and we would go back to France. In a week they would start building a packhouse and other houses. 

Antoine would stay to follow it up. Mattéo was right about feeling my mate, here in Seattle I felt her even better than in San Francisco. And when we boarded the plane back to France, I felt like I was leaving a part of me behind. In Montréal we needed to transfer planes and I already felt less of Jen.

*****

1 month later I sat back on a plane to Seattle, I couldn't cope any longer that far away from Jen. The plane was full of the first shift of packmates that wanted to make the move. My cousin would take over my Alpha position at home. At first the plan was that I would stay alpha of both packs but since I had found my mate and that she was somewhere in America I asked my cousin if he wanted to take over the position. Afterall he also had Alpha blood and his mate would be a perfect Luna for the pack.

The closer we came to America the more I felt her. And for the first time in a month, I felt back alive. Mattéo and his mate smiled at me because they knew what I was feeling. Loïc my Beta and one off my best friends clapped my shoulder "feeling better now?"

"Yeah. Now I just need to find her again."

We landed early in the morning in Seattle and Antoine was waiting for us with a bus.

"Good to see you back Alpha."

"You too Antoine. How is it going?"

"Slowly, the structural work started finally last week. We needed to shift to another spot because the soil wasn't great in the first spot. They made a mistake when they suggested it at first. But I think that everyone will love the new spot."

2 hours later we arrived at Baker Lake and Antoine was right, the spot was better. 

I didn't feel that great, I was feeling nauseous, probably from being hungry. I hadn't eaten since 4 pm. We ate first and then we all started to settle up in our camp. Afterwards I went with some of the warriors on patrol, getting to know our new land.

 Afterwards I went with some of the warriors on patrol, getting to know our new land