Hannah Montana moment

Start from the beginning

He took one last gulp and set it down. "Oh but when it was Louis you were completely fine? Don't think I didn't catch you undressing him with your eyes styles." He crossed his arms.

"Liam there's a child here. I was not doing that. You're going to let him talk to me like that?" Harry said panning to his friend who kept staring at Liam.

"Sure what SZA said." Zayn kept his gaze on Liam.

"You're a mess." Harry said turning back to the iPad.

"What did SZA say or what?" Liam asked Zayn confused.

"You haven't heard that from tik tok" he said receiving an even more confusing look from him. "Nothing never mind, but yeah that's everything up there. All that's left is the stuff down here."

"Hey guys Ive got to run. Let me know if you need anything okay?" Yaser came in followed by Louis.

"Is everything okay Baba?" Zayn asked his father hugging

"Yeah! There's this company chairman I have to meet with before he goes to Hong Kong." He hugged back. "Bye boys." He said patting Liam and Louis shoulders. "Bye Harold. Bye Freddie nice seeing you again!" He said heading out the door.

"Bye." They both said and waved the same hand in unison not taking their eyes off the screen.

Zayn, Liam, and Louis all exchanged a look laughing all together.

"Come on let's get these couches in so we can be done I want to shower. Alright Freddie Tommo you gotta get up. You too Harold." Liam leaned over the couch flicking his shoulder.

Harry turned around shooting Liam a look. "Don't call me that."

Liam shot his hands up in defense. "You didn't get mad at Yaser for calling you that. Why me jeez."

"Because you're you duh." He rolled his eyes and stood up adjusting his shirt.

"You're such a kid. Not even Freddie acts like that." Liam said.

At his name Freddie looked up to them standing around him. He paused the show and got up. "Come on Haz I can't hear and they're being loud." He said picking the device up grabbing Harry's hand to guide him outside.

"Oh agreed." Harry walked off with the boy earning a side eye stare from Louis as he smiled directly to him. "Don't worry dad we'll be good." He said saluting his hand and laughing with Freddie.

"Please don't mess anything up on that iPad son!" Louis called out and shook his head from Harry's comment receiving an "okaaayyy" from him as the door shut behind them.

Zayn who was in Liam's arms couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry it's just now you see what I deal with on a daily basically.

"Is he always like that?" Louis furrows his brow together.

"Pretty Much."

"Yes..."

Zayn and Liam both said at the same time looking at each other, busting out laughing.

"Don't worry you get use to it. I'm not saying I have, but you just ignore after a bit. Especially since you're going to ask him out right?" Liam shrugged then asked receiving a light hit from Zayn. "Ow." He side eyed

"I told you not to ask." Zayn whispered.

Since they met at Zayns birthday party Harry couldn't stop talking about his encounter. According to Louis Harry apparently tried hitting on him, which wasn't a surprise to them, but Harry couldn't remember. At the ring shop and the graduation they both talked for a second there too. Harry liked Kendall, but he also fancied him as well. Kendall didn't mind. She knew Harry was a flirt and she was guilty of liking the attention.

Zayn and Liam took notice of their exchanges and since Harry spent time with Zayn and Louis with Liam they heard both sides of it so they would compare perspectives when together. They often cringed because they started thinking about their own selves when they were in that phase and it made them laugh it off.

"It fine and I mean maybe. I'm not sure that's the best thing right now. It's summer and I have Freddie more now you know?"

"You never know Lou. I mean look at us." Liam pointed between he and Zayn receiving yet another tap from him. "Ow! Really?"

"Sorry." Zayn rubbed the spot. "I mean true. Sorry it was a reflex." Zayn sympathized.

"Come on let's hurry before I get another smack." Louis nodded and Liam walked to the opposite end of the couch.

Zayn walked to open the door and walked back inside grabbing one last bag of his. Both men came back in to retrieve the smaller couch than the space was empty. He glanced around and got tons of flashbacks from his time there.

It felt like he was leaving behind a whole lifetime of memories even though it was only four years. The countless binge marathons in the living room, study sessions, failed attempts at recipes in the kitchen, and the more intimate moments like his and Liam's first time, and their first date, plus many more.

He clutched his "m" necklace as he moved to the spot he received it at. He took in his surroundings one more time and headed towards the door. He took one more look back and giggled realizing he just had the perfect Hannah Montana moment and it was perfect.