"Oh right! Harry this is Niall, Zayn and I's Public Relations Manager." He said walking up to them introducing him.

"The upitty one. Nice to meet you." Harry shook Niall's hand followed by a confused look from him. "And this is my friend Louis."

"Oh the bartender who wasn't bartending! I'm still waiting on that free drink." He said in a flirty manner.

"Well you haven't come by my club yet." Louis shook his hand with a grin. The night of the party the two exchanged some words far beyond an acquaintance level considering Harry was tipsy. Honestly he was flirting with everyone. Liam looked between the two as they gazed at each other.

"Okay! Uh anyways let's get to it. I only have this place for another hour and a half." He said breaking their gaze. Niall just laughed at them lost in their own world.

They walked together following Liam around. Every ring he picked was being shot down by Harry. Louis suggested a few but they got turned down by Niall. When Niall chose a few rings Harry had mixed opinions about them. With a sigh Liam continued.

After another half hour they finally chose one ring each and placed them on the counter in front of the ever so patient retail associate who helped them through the process. Liam looked at all three rings they each chose very carefully.

Harry chose a french pavé band with a round cut diamond. Nialls choice was more extravagant then the others. He pulled a large emerald cut diamond with a halo setting. Louis picked simple solitaire band with a sleek square cute diamond. Each look was different but after examining he knew which one to chose.

"I think this one

"I think this one." He said pointing to Harry's option.

"I don't even know why you guys doubted my options. He's my bestfriend so I think I know him the best." he said whistling and looking around.

"Well to be fair circle cut rings aren't really in right now. Emerald is." Niall shrugged.

"I'm a simple and classic type of guy. Honestly I'm just here for moral support. Marriage isn't my scene." Louis raised his hands up.

"So you're a lonely bartender who doesn't want an end goal... Could you be anymore cliche? Huh so that's why you two became friends. Bachelors always find each other." Harry arched his brow then rolled his eyes pointing between Liam and Louis.

"Please being tied down is overrated love. I take it you expect a ring by let's say 25?" Louis challenged him.

He paused because ultimately yes, that was what he wanted. Nobody ever tried to challenge Harry other than Liam, but even he most of the times gave up letting him have the last word. Liam could sense the two flirting so he just facepalmed as Niall tried not to let out his laugh.

Liam motioned to the associate which ring he would be taking. He walked away following him to the register. Niall stayed behind staring back and forth between the two. It was like a tennis match.

"Again how cliche saying being tied down is overrated. And uh- no I don't expect a ring. If it happens it happens." Harry turned away.

"Don't worry. I think whoever pops that question to you is very patient." Louis smiled heading towards Liam.

Niall held his hand up to his mouth, covering his grin. Harry turned as he heard Louis steps recede noticing his attempt at hiding his laughter. "Honestly... I give him props. It takes a lot to shut me up." He nodded slowly.

"Oh trust me I can tell. Especially the way they Zayn and Liam both talk about you." Niall shook his head letting out a laugh making his way to group with the others.

Harry took a second to realize what Niall said. "Wait they talk about me?" He followed after the manager.

At the check out Liam proceeded with the transaction as Louis walked up. The associate finalized the purchase and then turned to clean and package the ring.

"Look at my boy all grown up making big boy purchases." His friend teasingly stated.

"You shoulda seen my first sports car at 16. Thanks for coming man." They said hugging it out.

"Of course. I'm super happy for you. Anyways I've gotta run and go pick up my son." He said patting his shoulder. As he turned away Harry and Niall walked up before he could leave.

"You have a son?" Harry asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah my son Freddie. Anyways gotta go see you guys later." He waved off receiving a bye from them heading out the back where the one security stood guard.

Niall and Liam looked to Harry who was silent which was rare. Even though Niall just officially met him he could tell that wasn't natural.

"It's okay Styles. Just think you can get a ring and become a step dad at 25 if you keep flirting with him." Liam took this chance to tease and get the last word. Followed by a loud laugh from Niall he grabbed the bag and made way to the exit.

Harry stood speechless then followed soon after them. He just got shut down not once but twice today all in the span of ten minutes. This was not like him.