Chapter 61

Chapter 61 061

    Chen Ye walked over quickly, trying to pull Meng Ling out.

    But helplessly, his close combat skills were not enough in Young Marshal Xie's eyes.

    Even though the two of them seemed to be about the same height, Xie Nuocheng was able to easily pick up Chen Ye's tie and drag him back.

    Meng Ling had a headache. The loud DJ music in his ears shook his eardrums, and the colorful glazed lamps flickered on and off, making the flickering people dizzy.

    She leaned back, leaning most of her body weight on the red Buron railing, and raised her hand to brush the long hair of the shawl.

    Opening her eyelids, she shouted at the man not far away: "Xie Nuocheng, can you call a taxi for me..."

    Emerald Martini's stamina was faster than Meng Ling expected, and she spoke slowly , the corners of the hooked lips were more drunk and lazy than fairy spirit.

    Compared to the little wolf dog brother, Young Marshal Xie is obviously more reliable tonight.

    Meng Ling analyzed the pros and cons with the remaining rationality, and hooked him with peace of mind.

    It's just that I'm not sure about such a thing, whether I would condescend to do her such a small favor tonight.

    Xie Nuocheng loosened his grip on Chen Ye's tie, turned his head in response, hummed in a low voice, his eyes drifted briefly.

    Meng Ling was wearing yesterday's suspender white dress tonight, with a light short coat loosely covering her shoulders.

    Silky and smooth long hair hung down her slender neck, with the ends sweeping across her chest.

    The dim light shone on it, flickering on and off, adding some soul- stirring flavor to this elegant and refined face .

    Xie Nuocheng raised his hand, opened the neckline expressionlessly, his Adam's apple was exposed to the air, rolling up and down.

    He took a deep breath, adjusted his mood and turned his head, but out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Chen Ye who was also obsessed.

    Xie Nuocheng couldn't tell what was going on in his heart. With a stern face, he picked up Chen Ye's collar a little out of manner, and cast his sharp eyes on him, as if he was real: "What kind of wine did you give her just now?" Feeling the

    sharp eyes covering the top of his head, Chen Ye raised his head, looked at him provocatively, and showed a well-matched warning: "Emerald Anthony."

    Xie Nuocheng frowned fiercely, and the strength in his hands suddenly tightened.

    I couldn't breathe from being strangled by the **** neckline.

    Chen Ye's face turned red, and he smiled unnecessarily: "Brother, do you like my sister too?"

    He used "yes", and his tone was full of cynicism and ferocity.

    Xie Nuocheng sneered, silently staring at the possessive little wolf dog.

    "Is it worthy of something like you?" The man pursed his thin lips, showing a trace of a cold smile: "The little trick is pretty good, but it's stupid."

    Xie Nuocheng lowered his voice, his eyes mocking: "Everything It's so easy to make her drunk and messy, and it's your turn to do it."

    Xie Nuocheng raised his arms, and threw Chen Ye to the ground expressionlessly.