Chapter 46

Chapter 46 046

    Meng Ling: "Brother..."

    Chen Ye: "Huh?" The

    meaningful smile on the woman's lips was too obvious, and her intuition told Chen Ye that what he said next must not be what he liked to hear.

    Chen Ye turned his eyes away, and pressed the switch of the smart elevator cabin in a hurry.

    "Sister, I just remembered that the company has urgent matters to deal with. Let's make an appointment the day after tomorrow."

    A rose-pink lithium-titanium delivery board hangs down from the rose-shaped aircraft in front of her, and Meng Ling's luggage slides smoothly to her feet.

    Taking advantage of her loss of consciousness, Chen Ye turned his head and gritted his teeth and stared at the man in military uniform who was holding a communicator in the dark and focused on breaking up.

    She obediently said to Meng Ling: "Good night, sister." After

    saying that, she closed the door of the aircraft, stepped on the accelerator and fled.

    Xie Nuocheng fell behind Meng Ling, unhurriedly, with a distance of ten meters.

    The two entered the community step by step.

    Meng Ling dragged the suitcase, but the young marshal behind him didn't intend to step forward to help.

    If it hadn't been for a man calling her name outside the apartment not long ago, Meng Ling would have thought that they hadn't had a pleasant conversation during the day.

    As a high-quality sea king, without the slightest quality of being a considerate gentleman, the female A in this world may have aesthetic problems.

    Meng Ling narrowed her eyes in disgust, and fell into a short thought.

    As a result, when walking to the front of the building and climbing the steps, the little white shoes move forward inertially.

    The outstretched foot was empty, the suitcase slid down, and Meng Ling leaned forward.

    The waist was hooked from the back with quick eyes and hands.

    Meng Ling leaned back reflexively, leaning her back against a hard chest.

    She supported his thigh with one hand, and sighed, the man has so many abdominal muscles, it breaks his bones.

    The tight thighs in his hands trembled slightly, and the man let out a rough breath.

    Pushing away her face expressionlessly, he took a rigid step back and kept a safe distance from her.

    Xie Nuocheng opened his eyelids, and gave her a dull look: "Don't you have eyes when you walk?" His

    tone was very calm, no emotion could be heard.

    Two rows of thick eyelashes were half-down, and the whole person showed a loose alienation.

    Meng Ling raised her eyebrows, and glanced at the inside of the man's military uniform and trousers.

    It was the second time, when they passed by, the place touched her lower back, it was very hot.

    The young commander of the army shouldn't have such a sao reaction.

    A pure smile appeared on Meng Ling's lips, and she glanced at his tightly closed legs, and asked straightforwardly: "Your army's trousers are like this..."