Intro

Title: 万人迷穿成苦瓜味儿alpha[女A男O] | Heartthrob dressed as bitter gourd alpha[female A male O
Author: 马月饼

The top incense maker, Meng Ling, King of the Sea in the Prosperous Age, has passed through. Dressed as an alpha girl with white skin, beautiful skin and long legs, she can live a lifetime lying down.

But the pheromone tastes like bitter melon, the kind that can make Omega dizzy in heat. Meng Ling can only be forced to hide her prosperous beauty and work as a dean of asceticism at Star University.

However, the school has a new superstar external professor, who is handsome and has a body that is soaring. The campus is restless, and all Omegas are frequently in heat.

From then on, Meng Ling took a bowl of restraining incense every day at work, and the violent anger in her heart was unpleasant! The two look at each other with disgust and dislike each other.

One day, a gentle scum and a rebellious man, leaning softly by his desk, his peach blossom eyes were stained red. The body exudes a sweet and rich orange flavor unique to o.

Meng Ling found that her skirt was bulging, and the long-suppressed bitter gourd-flavored pheromone was overflowing.

The man fanned his nostrils greedily, glanced at her tightly wrapped black dress, and licked his dry lips: "Bite me..."

* Young Marshal Xie, who was on vacation as a superstar, discovered a secret. The stereotyped and ugly director Meng of the Federal University has a pheromone-suppressing fragrance. To investigate the situation.

He restrained all his bad temper and concealed his disgust. Seduce her silently, seduce her, approach her.

Later, he finally got her trust and obtained the formula to suppress incense, but she died unexpectedly in the explosion.

A year later, the truth was revealed that she was the final designer of the explosion. In the bar, glazed light shone on her fair skin, and all the male Omega present stared at her frantically and greedily.

His face was hidden in the dark, his dark brown eyes were flickering, and he laughed softly.

Demining: The identity of the hero is changeable, 1V1, Shuangjie. Content Tags: A Match Made in HeavenTraveling Through Time and SpaceFarming EssayInterstellar SearchKeywords: Protagonist: Meng Ling Xie Nuocheng┃Supporting role: ┃Others: