Chapter 31

Chapter 31 031

    Meng Ling took Xie Nuocheng's hand and walked back.

    This period of walking is very lengthy.

    Xie Nuocheng saw the female alpha beside her in silence, as if her breathing was also indifferent.

    He looked at her sideways: "Don't you have anything to ask me?"

    Meng Ling raised her head, when her face was not smiling, there was an almost rigid seriousness.

    Even if she raised her eyebrows, it didn't look like asking, but more like instructing a student: "You have handled it well, do you have any questions?"

    Xie Nuocheng was very calm in his heart, under her sparse and normal gaze.

    The gentle atmosphere around him can make him restrain all the thorns in his body, walk on this street calmly, and be a peaceful person.

    If Qian Bobo knew what happened today, he would be surprised from ear to ear. Lei Ming rarely sent Xie Nuocheng to fight, even if his individual mecha combat ability was unmatched.

    Because Xie Nuocheng's character is far from being irritable on the outside, he cannot enter the killing state.

    Once angry and bloodthirsty, he never stopped halfway. The title of Lone Wolf is famous on Garbage Star. When he sticks out his fangs, it means the end of the enemy's life.

    Of course Meng Ling didn't know about these twists and turns, she turned her head and glanced at Xie Nuocheng, the man's eyelids were hanging loosely, half of his face was hidden in the dark.

    It didn't look much different from usual, except that the tiredness could not be concealed between his brows and eyes.

    In Meng Ling's thinking, if a slap can change the end, it may not be a bad thing for Xie Nuocheng.

    In this world, most parents are loving. But there are also a handful of people who are not worthy of the title of parents.

    It's just a break up, and they will all be passers-by.

    Seeing that he suddenly fell silent again, Meng Ling thought that he hadn't recovered from what happened just now, so she took his hand and stopped at the entrance of an automatic vending supermarket.

    "Wait here for me." She turned her head and explained to him. When she

    came out, she was holding a box of colorful candies in her hand.

    She gently unscrewed the glass cover, took out a piece of red soft candy, and fed it to the man's lips.

    "Open your mouth!"

    Xie Nuocheng's pupils shrank, and he looked down at her amusedly: "Are you comforting me?" The

    female alpha's black and white eyes were not bad, she followed him and smiled: "It doesn't matter, you Help me taste it, if it's sweet, I'll eat it."

    Xie Nuocheng found that this woman is not very good at comforting people, but she is really good at making jokes.

    In such an afternoon, he was undoubtedly warmed up.

    There was even a warm feeling that the ice layer was breaking and the dead wood was coming back to life. I couldn't tell what it was like in my heart. Even facing her unattractive face, I felt that there was a layer of beauty filter.

    He stretched out his hand involuntarily, brushing the broken hair on her forehead for her.

    The thin lips opened to hold the candy around her lips, and her eyes seemed to sweep towards her round and fair earlobes, and she slowly responded, "Sweet."