Chapter 37

Chapter 37 037

    There are a total of ten spice researchers sent by the Imperial Capital to study in the Federation this time.

    As a temporary substitute, Meng Ling was forced to airborne and waited for the day when the flying ship actually took off before she could really show up and face her colleagues who will be together for a year in the future.

    At the end of August, the temperature in Chopper City was much higher than that of Federation Main Planet.

    The nine researchers wore uniform black trousers and white lining, standard summer work attire.

    Miao Xin'er and a group of colleagues were sitting in the waiting room, holding a small mirror in their hands to trace their eyebrows.

    "Hey, Sister Li, help me take a look, are the eyebrows crooked?"

    "No." Sister Li looked back at her seriously, and replied with a smile.

    Teased: "You are so beautiful today, and the leader who followed our team to the Federation Star is not Wenyuan. Tell me honestly, is there something wrong with you, Miao?"

    Miao Xiner is the only female A in the laboratory. , looks outstanding.

    Especially with a protruding figure and an upturned figure, O, an unmarried man in the main star laboratory for more than half a year, was hooked by her out of his mind.

    It's a pity that Luo Hua intends to be ruthless.

    Miao Xiner's goal is very clear. The sole purpose of her trying to get into the laboratory is to get Wen Rui, the youngest dean of the Fragrance Research Institute.

    After drawing her eyebrows, Miao Xiner took out a lipstick from her small bag and reapplied it.

    After tidying up her appearance, she slowly smiled at Sister Li with a well-made up face.

    "The Warring Academy will come over in a while."

    "Really?" Sister Li was a little surprised. She did hear that a researcher from their group went to the Federation Star to parachute over.

    But in the list of personnel issued by the document, the person who led their research team was obviously Vice President Qi.

    As the dean of the Spice Research Institute, Wen Rui is usually quite busy, so it is impossible to personally send them to the Federal Military Research Institute for advanced studies.

    "The news that my mother had tea with the wives of Nanshan Villa yesterday, is it true?"

    "Nanshan Villa!" Sister Li couldn't help but raise her voice, and looked at Miao Xiner enviously.

    This female A has a good family background, and everyone in the laboratory knows it.

    But no one has ever dared to think that her family members can enter and leave places of the Nanshan villa level. Sister Li's tone of voice was a bit cramped: "Xiao Miao turned out to be a female A of the fifth level of diamond king, no harm. Thinking of how low-key you usually are."

    After being complimented like this, the smile on the lips of female A with delicate makeup became more real.

    She boasted half-modestly: "That is to say, if you can enter Nanshan Villa for a cup of tea, you don't live in it."

    Sister Li hurriedly said: "In that kind of place, the status of the people who can go in can't be compared with that of ordinary people. Don't be modest, Xiao Miao."