Chapter 9

Chapter 9 009

    On the first day of school, the students of Federal University were more enthusiastic than ever.

    The interstellar superstar thanked God for coming, and many students stayed at the school gate early in the morning.

    Xie Xinglan frowned, fell behind Professor Mei, and walked into the gate of the Federal University together.

    Mei Ping wears a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, a 30-year-old female Alpha, who is already the vice president of the Federal Institute of Inhibitors at a young age.

    The group of them quickly attracted the attention of surrounding students.

    "Wow, that's senior Xie. He's graduating as a graduate student in a month, and he even attended the opening ceremony today.",

    "What do you know? The senior is now an assistant researcher at the research institute, so he should come here with Professor Mei from the research institute. It’s just going through the motions.”

    “This year, the Department of Ancient Literature of our school sent three highly respected experts from the scientific research institute to form a spice research team. Take a look at the open space in the East District, the laboratory that the school spent a lot of money on. The core research team will probably be established soon!"

    "Oh, it's a pity. I knew that the ancient literature department would become such a popular industry. I didn't have the foresight back then."

    "Don't even think about it, you think you Is it Senior Xie? Back then, he resisted all opinions and insisted on applying for a graduate student in the Department of Ancient Literature. I heard that for this matter, his father almost wanted to correct the illegitimate son he found outside. Look now, because of his ancient literature skills Excellent, able to translate a large number of unearthed spice documents. The dean of the research institute verbally promised that once he graduates as a graduate student, he will become a full-time regular immediately, and people are better than others, and they cannot be compared!"

    Xie Xinglan walked on the familiar campus, her baby face was full of love from beginning to end smile.

    He doesn't have the sense of aggression inherited from Xie's family. His facial features are not handsome, but they are very attractive.

    The dimples on the cheeks are deeply sunken, which is very pleasing.

    Mei Ping slowed down, stretched out his hand and pinched the soft flesh on his buttocks.

    "People are watching!" He slapped Mei Ping's hand away, feeling a little nervous in his heart.

    But today is not the same as in the past, with his unembarrassing status today, it is most suitable to be a partner with a high-ranking female Alpha like Mei Ping.

    So recently he has been yinyou her without a trace, and now it seems that the results are remarkable.

    Despite the discomfort in his heart, two red clouds quickly appeared on Xie Xinglan's cheeks.

    His eyes dodged and his tone was lonely: "My mother said that he will come back for dinner next week. Can you accompany me?"

    Mei Ping withdrew his hand and shook his palm without a trace.

    "Yeah." She said with a distressed tone, "I see that your mother and the others have no intention of taking him back, so don't worry too much. I'm really wronged, let's get married as soon as possible."