Chapter 16

Chapter 16 016

    Being called out suddenly, Meng Ling was a little surprised.

    Hesitating and indecisive is not like Professor Xie's usual style.

    Meng Ling turned her head and stared at the lithium-titanium door which was still closed tightly.

    "Is there anything else?"

    The man inside the door was silent for three seconds. He deliberately lowered his voice, his voice was cold.

    "I'm going on a business trip recently."

    "Yeah."

    "You...have nothing to say to me?"

    "Safe trip."

    Meng Ling raised her eyes and squinted at the cat's eye. There was a small black hole in front of her, and she could hardly see the light.

    She felt a little irritable in her heart, probably because he withdrew too quickly.

    Meng Ling felt that the male alpha in the door was not serious about playing games.

    According to the rules of her previous life, it is okay to play games without distraction, but once there is someone on both sides It's mutual respect to stop and

    leave quickly. It's quite boring to be involved repeatedly.

    She curled up her fingers, her eyes were dim, and her foot-stepped face was close to the cat's eye, and she curled her lips at the man inside.

    Covered by black-rimmed glasses, the lights above his head were reflected in those black-rimmed eyes, and the radiance of the stars was reflected on the moist eyes.

    Xie Nuocheng felt a little itchy in his heart, and the itching spread quickly, and the blood just subsided There were signs of a resurgence of enthusiasm.

    He clenched

    the doorknob tightly and looked away with difficulty. The

    man's breathing was obviously a little short. Meng Ling laughed softly, and opened his lips slowly, rigidly and ruthlessly: " goodbye. "

    She spoke clearly, with a hoarse ending, revealing the laziness of a woman who wakes up in the morning.

    Men who have played games with Meng Ling know that she is lighting the last gentle cigarette for the end of the carnival game.

    The scum was thorough, but it gave the scumbag more souvenirs.

    Xie Nuocheng frowned frequently, not knowing the meaning behind this lazy smile, forcibly suppressing his chest and feeling flustered in vain, he snorted coldly: "Goodbye."

    Meng Ling woke up the next day, and the bowl of ginger soup was intact . She moved it by the door, she pulled her lips, expressionless, and threw the soup and bowl into the trash can.

    After that night, Xie Nuocheng disappeared from Meng Ling's world without any messy involvement.

    When his leave note was delivered by his assistant the next day, Ding Li cried all day.

    Of course, these had nothing to do with Meng Ling, she began to enter an unprecedented busy state.

    Influenced by the previous spice handbook.

    Meng Ling spared all her spare time to do experiments on the purification of spices with spiritual power. The neighbors all moved out, and no one lived in this floor recently.