Chapter 45

Chapter 45 045

    Meng Ling's new home is the tallest building in Jialin Jingyuan Community.

    Chen Ye sat in the cab and parked the aircraft at the gate of the community.

    Looking at Meng Ling strangely, "Sister, do you live here?"

    Meng Ling froze for a moment, but didn't realize it.

    The man raised his chin out of the window: "The entry and exit controls at the entrance are strict enough. Foreign aircraft may not be able to enter."

    Several patrolmen in military uniforms stood outside Jialin Jingyuan . Face recognition is required for entering and exiting personnel.

    Meng Ling had only encountered this kind of extreme community control in the Nanshan villa area.

    Thinking of Ms. Yunlai's purpose of forcing her into the Federal Military Research Institute in every possible way, Meng Ling smiled calmly: "Brother, otherwise I will send you here today, and I will treat you to dinner another day."

    Chen Ye didn't After saying a word, he leaned half of his body weight to the side of the passenger seat, and put his other hand against the driver's platform.

    From the outside of the aircraft, it seemed that he had her confined.

    The little wolf dog, Chen Ye, was of mixed race with gray eyes. Looking at her quietly at the moment, Meng Ling saw a bit of danger in it.

    Having raised fish in a sea, Meng Ling certainly understands what such a possessive action by the little wolf dog means in the cramped space.

    Meng Ling untied his seat belt without changing his face, and patted the mechanical arm engraved on the man's firm arm.

    She bent her lips: "My brother is good."

    That tone was as gentle as a sister's younger brother.

    Chen Ye was silent for a moment, frowning.

    There is a very shallow scar on the left side of his face, and when he is not smiling, he is very fierce.

    Meng Ling was imprisoned by him in the passenger seat, and suddenly she had the illusion that a man was going to pull off her skirt in the next moment, viciously and furiously.

    She laughed softly, raised her seemingly soft index finger against the man's arm, and pushed him slowly with a little effort.

    It wasn't too hard, but there was nothing in her dark almond eyes, and she restrained all her patience and tenderness.

    Chen Ye lowered his eyelashes, and said in a lonely tone, "Sister, I have grown up and am rich."

    Meng Ling was noncommittal.

    Chen Ye couldn't help but raise his voice: "Ms. Meng Ling, do I have a chance to give you the Sky Blue Star Pink Diamond?" The

    little wolf dog cast his gaze over persistently, and Meng Ling's whole body was reflected in the gray eyes, with a serious and focused expression.

    The moment Meng Ling looked at each other, she had the illusion that she was his whole world.

    It was the eyes of a mature man who looked over, not the little wolf dog with its teeth and claws that Di Xing had met half a year ago.

    It's very heart-warming, but...

    Meng Ling stroked the little wolf dog's furry head, and said softly, "You're so cute."