Chapter 54

Chapter 54 054

    Xie Nuocheng's Kingsize high-end light luxury matte leather soft bed, the length and width account for almost two-thirds of the entire bedroom.

    The mattress was filled with cashmere, and Meng Ling kicked off the slippers and lay on it, as if sleeping in cotton.

    The skylight can be extended intelligently above the head, and you can see the sky full of stars when you look up.

    Meng Ling clicked his tongue, pressed the closing switch, and sank into the soft eiderdown quilt.

    After taking a shower, Xie Nuocheng pushed open the door.

    The female Alpha has fallen asleep.

    Under the pure white quilt, her waterfall-like hair was scattered on the pillow.

    Two rows of eyelashes drooped obediently on the eyelids, the nose flapped and closed, and the breath that came out was hot.

    Xie Nuocheng glanced at her, his dark brown eyes were slightly darkened. . .

    He took a deep breath, turned off the lamp, pulled the eiderdown, and slept beside her.

    Seemingly aware of the movement, the woman turned over, and the air conditioner was slid off, revealing a large expanse of white and greasy skin.

    The temperature in the room was constant at 18 degrees, and a layer of goosebumps soon appeared on her Guangguo's shoulders.

    Xie Nuocheng squinted his eyes, and put his outstretched hand in the air.

    He hesitated for a moment, drying the wet sweat on his palms.

    Only then did he wrap his arms around and embrace the lost and recovered person into his arms.

    The ear is pressed against a hard wall, and the sound of a powerful heartbeat "bang bang bang" is like a drum beating.

    Meng Ling frowned, moved up, put one leg on his body, and fell asleep comfortably again.

    In the dark night, the man's peach blossom eyes were slightly absent-minded, and the breath of the female alpha, who was an inch away, was blowing on his cheek.

    There is a very faint cold fragrance in the air.

    Xie Nuocheng sniffed, his heart beating wildly.

    Because the pheromone match between him and her is as high as 100%.

    The closer you get to her, the more empty and uncomfortable you feel.

    The attraction of Meng Ling pheromone to him is like a magnet, which will make him involuntarily open every inch of his body to need her.

    Physical needs as well as psychological needs.

    It was her who made him not hate being an Omega so much for the first time.

    And their pheromones just happen to be a perfect fit.

    Xie Nuocheng tensed his back, and pressed the glands around his neck with trembling hands.

    He has injected two upgraded inhibitors in a row today.

    He couldn't continue to use the overdraft, and he needed to rely on that restraint to endure while staying by her side for the rest of the long dark night.

    Xie Nuocheng looked at Meng Ling in a daze, his eyes were bloodshot.

    He raised his other hand, and slowly touched her eyelashes with his fingertips, the tip of his nose, and finally landed on those two bright red lips.