Chapter 35

Chapter 35 035

    The high temperature in Chopper lasted for a whole month in August.

    The sun was still shining brightly when Meng Ling went out in the morning, but it was pouring rain outside the office near the end of get off work.

    She put down the pen in her hand and rubbed her pantothenic wrist.

    The crow feather-colored eyelashes drooped, and he glanced down at the smart watch. It was less than an hour before he got off work.

    Meng Ling pushed open the office door, and the whispers outside froze for ten seconds.

    More than a dozen scorching gazes cast on her, and quickly moved away half-covered.

    It has been two months, and the researchers of the Ancient Culture Group of the Imperial Capital look forward to going to work every day. I hope that the newly appointed group leader Meng will open the office and hang out a few more times under their noses.

    Among the many research groups of the Imperial Research Institute, the ancient culture group, which was originally barren and did not grow grass, temporarily parachuted a group leader of a big beauty.

    The female alpha has a slender waist and long legs, with snowy skin, and a pair of almond eyes that look foggy when looking at people.

    She was wearing a knee-length cotton skirt, with fluttering long hair, and exquisite and beautiful facial features. When she was quiet and not speaking, she seemed to be surrounded by fairy spirit.

    Such a pure and unaffected fairy daughter, like a luminous body, illuminates all the darkness in the office of the ancient culture research group.

    The colleagues in the office were quiet for a moment, and the excitement was ignited again.

    "Team leader, do you drink milk? I asked someone to bring some natural milk from the Federation Star..."

    "It's this afternoon, do you want a piece of pure dark chocolate?"

    "You didn't fly the aircraft in the morning, did you ? It's raining heavily outside, and it won't stop for a while, I'll see you off after work."

    ...

    Accustomed to all kinds of enthusiasm, Meng Ling smiled politely at them, pointed to the tea room, and politely refused: "Thank you , I'll get a cup of coffee."

    Everyone was as quiet as a chicken again.

    The most handsome man in the office, A, couldn't help but raised his head, looked at the figure who had disappeared from sight, and cursed in a low voice: "Whoa!" The voice is so sweet.

    Why isn't such a big baby an Omega?

    Shen Yan glanced around, and the boys who were shining brightly put the ripples on their faces, their eyes salivating, they were already very revealing.

    He coughed heavily, and said sourly, "Everyone is gone? Where are you watching the birds?"

    "If I can really see the birds in her skirt, I will be satisfied in this life."

    A man who was separated by a desk had dark eyes Just around the corner, full of adult filth.

    Shen Yan frowned, pinched the file bag, and slammed it on his head, raising his slender eyebrows: "Meng Tianxian is a fairy here, keep your mouth clean..." I

    didn't notice Shen Yan's coldness Xiao Wang said with a deadpan smile: "You guys also like this type? Then you have no chance. Last time, Lao Zhang made a side note and asked for our young man O, Team Leader Meng's sexuality." It's normal! You can smell the fragrance in her hair, the domineering, powerful, and depressing scent, obviously has that kind of big baby... Hehehe..." With