Chapter 55

Chapter 55 055

    Meng Ling entered the office early in the morning, and was called to the top floor by Chen Qiming before she could pour a glass of water.

    Chen Qiming took off his reading glasses. He looked older than a year ago.

    Chen Qiming pointed tiredly at the swivel chair in front of the desk, and nodded to Meng Ling: "Sit."

    The log desk in front of him was densely stacked with documents.

    A large stack of comparative analysis curves of spice raw materials is spread out in the middle.

    Meng Ling glanced at the top graph and frowned.

    The analysis chart spread out on the top is the analysis chart of the composition of the raw material Angelica dahurica particles.

    The red and blue curves are intertwined, and it seems that the two materials of Angelica dahurica and sycamore leaves are being combined to make the final match of Hexiang.

    However, the point of intersection cannot be pieced together, and the graph is stretched very long until it reaches the position closest to the intersection. No matter how you calculate it, there is no way to generate an intersection point.

    Because there was an error in the distribution ratio at the beginning, according to this graph to extract the particle components and mix the two raw materials together, the blended original fragrance will have a stagnant and astringent taste, which is called waste fragrance in jargon.

    Meng Ling crossed her legs, frowned and looked away.

    She couldn't tell, she was a little disappointed, the level of incense making in the interstellar society in the future was worse than she had imagined.

    It stands to reason that social technology has advanced to this extent. With the development of human spiritual power, even if the raw materials for blending fragrances are lacking, the technology of fragrance blending will slowly improve.

    The truth is quite the opposite.

    And a year ago, in the notebook that Xie Nuocheng took from her, she clearly marked the specific analysis steps of Angelica dahurica and other spice particles.

    This copy homework is general.

    However, Chen Qiming did not solidify the fusion of the two particle components.

    To put it bluntly, the basic knowledge is too... lacking.

    Meng Ling's dark eyes flickered with complexity, and for a moment, she even wanted to open her mouth to say something.

    The culture of incense making should not be so lonely and continue.

    But the moment she opened her mouth, she became hoarse... She couldn't pass the test in her heart. Pick up the spices again.

    In particular, there is no way to face Venus love.

    Meng Ling was adopted by Chen Yizhou. The little old man is upright, kind, serious and rigid.

    He built a positive and healthy worldview for her.

    So that later, when Venus love bears a human life, after a subversion and deception.

    Meng Ling suddenly understood that the identity of the incense maker was not important, but the bottom line of being a human being.

    There is an old saying in Chen's ancestral hall, how can there be incense without virtue.