Chapter 12

Chapter 12 012

    There are outsiders at home, Meng Ling is not easy to remove makeup.

    Satisfied with food and drink, she subconsciously glanced at the clock dial a few more times.

    The man not far away was very keen: "If it's inconvenient, I can leave."

    He lowered his eyelids, frowned and rolled down the shirt sleeves that rolled down to the elbows, with his legs hanging straight down, curled up on the square-inch sofa.

    The arc of the lips that had always been raised disappeared, and his voice was very calm, when he looked up.

    The fundus of his eyes disappeared from the irritability just now, and the tails of his eyes were raised, revealing the empathy he always pretended to be.

    For no reason, Meng Ling felt that the man seemed a little wronged.

    Although he looks tall and big, the clouds are calm and breezy.

    She sighed, walked into the storage room, and took out a hardware box.

    Xie Nuocheng raised his eyebrows:? ? ? ?

    "It's really inconvenient. I don't have any extra guest rooms in my house. However, I can help you unlock it."

    Xie Nuocheng's expression froze, what the hell! Is it better to open the door and chase people away?

    The little temper in my heart was provoked again.

    Xie Nuocheng glanced at her with a cold face: "No need, I'll leave by myself!" The

    female alpha's eyes were calm, as if she hadn't heard. He raised the toolbox in his hand at him.

    A strand of black hair tied into a ball fell down, forming a chic arc in the air.

    There was a strange look on Xie Nuocheng's face, he didn't know if it was an illusion, he always felt that the skin color of her neck was much fairer than the skin color of her face.

    He blinked, waiting to take a closer look.

    Meng Ling had already passed him and pushed open the door.

    In early autumn, the cold wind blows at night, making it a bit chilly.

    Meng Ling squatted at the door of Xie Nuocheng's house with a serious look, holding a slender silver aviation wire in her hand, and inserted it into the keyhole of the lithium metal door.

    "Can this lock be unlocked? Heh!"

    Xie Nuocheng took two steps forward with a very aggressive tone!

    Couldn't help but rolled his eyes. The door of his house is made of all lithium.

    If he is easily caught by such a steel wire, he will sue the interstellar most expensive lithium-titanium alloy door lock manufacturing company in the interstellar court tomorrow.

    Xie Nuocheng put his hands in his pockets, the contempt in his eyes almost overflowed his eye sockets.

    He held his head proudly, his neck was stiff, and the female alpha squatting at the door ignored him, turning the steel wire in his hand with a concentrated expression.

    She wore a short skirt that covered her hips that she didn't take off when she got off work. The white short lining was tucked in, and her slender waist was full of grip.

    Crouching down, the softness in front of her chest swayed.

    Caught off guard and bumped into his line of sight, Xie Nuocheng squinted his eyes irritably, and unbuttoned the top button of the black shirt.