Chapter 42

Chapter 42 042

    Meng Ling treats her lover.

    There are often two extremes, either to play to death or to drown gently.

    Of course, at Wen Rui's level at this moment, it's not annoyance, it's just a warning.

    Breaking off his hands is a lesson.

    Meng Ling lacked interest and planned to turn around and leave.

    Turning around, he saw the tall and tall Young Marshal Xie with his head bowed, his hard and shattered hair with distinct roots.

    At this moment, his shoulders shrugged slightly, as if he was smiling.

    Meng Ling turned and walked over, squinting at him: "It's so funny, little brother, do you want to try it too?"

    Xie Nuocheng lowered his head, slowed down for a while, and his voice became hoarse: "Try what? ?”

    He raised his head slowly, his gilt pupils slowly opened, and his eyes fell on her rather obscurely.

    Meng Ling gave him a strange look, but she didn't expect the man to answer.

    Without even thinking about it, he said arrogantly, "Wrestle your wrists."

    "Oh." His eyes were a little distracted, and he replied lazily.

    The red mark around her wrist where the gilt-golden eyes touched was dimmed for a moment. From the pocket of the military uniform, he took out a pack of wet tissues and handed it to her.

    He tilted his head casually, and said with eyelids hanging: "Wipe your hands. Just break your wrists. You broke Dean Wen's wrist. I need to find a doctor for him to set his bones." The

    man's tone was a little casual, as if born The same kind of alienated indifference.

    He walked up to Wen Rui with long legs and a straight suit wearing the demeanor of an upright soldier.

    At this moment, he spoke quite politely: "President Wen, I'm sorry, but I didn't realize it. You've become like this, are you okay?" The

    tone was very calm and serious, and Meng Ling raised his eyebrows. Xin said that he is worthy of being a soldier, capable of bending and stretching, with the world in mind... no, vulnerable groups.

    However, the sigh in my heart has not been overwhelmed.

    The man explained in that slightly hoarse voice: "I heard that you are a Xingwang 2S-level mech pilot, and your physical fitness must have exceeded S-level. I didn't expect to be easily broken by this delicate and soft lady." Broken. I didn't realize it just now, next time you meet her in a surprise attack, I will definitely help..." The

    implication is that porcelain is not as fragile as you.

    His tone was lax, and such a sentence could almost kill people's anger.

    The eccentric man was serious, then took out the communicator from his pocket, and dialed the number of the military hospital very thoughtfully.

    Flawless and beyond reproach.

    Meng Ling turned her head around like a monster, her eyes lingering on his hard mask for a while.

    "Hey! How do you go to the Federal Research Institute?" The

    man turned his head, "I don't have a name?"

    "What's your name?" Meng Ling smiled gently at him.