Chapter 1

Chapter 1 001

    Meng Ling propped up her chin with one hand, and her straight, white legs lay lazily among the lilies on the ground.

    There are still a few drops of dew on the petals, and the thin legs are attached to the flowers, and it feels a little cold!

    A dead ghost, human feeling.

    Meng Ling pursed her lips absurdly, and calmly opened her eyes.

    The drizzle was lingering, and the sky opened half an arc.

    Standing in front of the tomb were a dozen or so men in neat suits, all with long legs and amazing height proportions.

    The hands of the men were exactly the same, holding bunches of lilies, standing in a row, like mountains pressing down on the top, with an imposing manner... tsk tsk tsk, it's amazing.

    The absurd smile on Meng Ling's lips widened again, and the scene was so chaotic that it was impossible to describe.

    There was buzzing in the ears.

    The men in suits and leather shoes were firing arrows, their faces livid.

    "It doesn't matter if you are the crown prince of the Guo family or the upstart in Beijing. Meng Ling is my girlfriend, mine! The incumbent!!"

    "Say it again?"

    Ex, ex-ex... countless ex-exes have come.

    Gathered together, it is like the arrival of the Shura field.

    A thunderbolt exploded in the sky, and the war was imminent.

    The men finally revealed the rage in their hearts, and with their painful faces, they raised their fists, hysterical.

    The one-inch black-and-white photo in front of the tombstone was torn off silently during the melee of ten people, and fell into the muddy water.

    The woman in the shallow pit photo has black curly hair, a suspender skirt, naturally upturned lips, curved eyebrows, lazy and seductive eyes.

    At this moment, it is being trampled on by men, with huge shoe prints pouring over it, and the picturesque beauty's face is covered with mud and distorted.

    The sky thundered.

    At the funeral, Neptune overturned.

    Guilty? sad? panic?

    not at all!

    Meng Ling pushed back the broken hair on her forehead regretfully, and subconsciously glanced at the sky.

    There is an old saying: "The incense holder will return to heaven after death."

    In this situation... she will probably go to hell.

    Great.

    With a thin smile hanging on her lips, Meng Ling was bored waiting for herself to disappear.

    At this time, someone kicked the tombstone away.

    She was caught off guard and fell back, her soul-like body lying on her back among the collapsed stones.

    Her eyes were facing the sky full of lightning, and in the dark clouds, she could vaguely see the memories of twenty years ago.

    Under the big banyan tree at the entrance of the old alley, the little old man naggingly lifted the collar of the little girl, and repeatedly told him: "There is a god when you raise your head three feet, and you pay for what you pay. Those who burn incense, believe in cause and effect, know their fragrance, cultivate their virtues, and be spiritual children." Remember."