Chapter 48

Chapter 48 048

    Meng Ling is beautiful, not ordinary people's beauty.

    It's the kind that can quickly attract people's attention even if they stand in a corner.

    Fairy Qi Piao Piao has her own aura, not to mention that Lei Ming was in a daze for a long time, the eyes of the male Omega in the entire cafe were focused on her.

    Xie Nuocheng lowered his head, took out a cigarette from his pocket, and bit it in his mouth.

    "My name is Lingling, handsome guy, what's your name?" The woman A in the red dress sitting opposite looked at him eagerly, her eyes filled with impatience.

    Xie Nuocheng looked indifferent: "Oh."

    "Handsome guy, are you going to my house tonight?" Female A issued an invitation.

    Xie Nuocheng pulled down the cigarette butt, he glanced stiffly at the chattering woman.

    He opened his thin lips indifferently, and at this moment, the coercion accumulated over the years belonging to the superior was completely covered on the head of the woman opposite.

    Xie Nuocheng is a man with 3S level of mental power. With such a menacing gaze, let alone the woman across the way, even a madman standing in front of him will be helpless.

    Female A covered her mouth, blocking the scream that was about to blurt out. Stepping on high heels, he hurried away as if he had seen a ghost.

    another side.

    Lei Ming and Meng Ling had already sat down and introduced themselves.

    "Hello, my name is Meng Ling."

    "Hello, hello." Lei Ming stretched out his rough palm, raised it to mid-air, but retracted it again.

    The woman's hand in front of him was white and soft, like porcelain, and he seemed to be able to break it easily when he held it.

    Meng Ling didn't intend to shake hands with the blind date, after all, this male Omega has a domineering cola-like smell around his body.

    It was probably left behind by the woman A at the entrance of the alley.

    In the interstellar ABO society, Alpha has a strong desire to possess the omega that he has completely marked.

    Meng Ling herself hadn't completely tagged a male O, but a year ago, she temporarily tagged someone, and she understood the feeling.

    No one else can touch her person, not even a finger.

    Meng Ling poured a glass of lemonade and pushed it to Lei Ming's hand.

    Lei Ming was a little flattered, and suddenly he couldn't bear to think that he would reject such an excellent female A today.

    "Miss Meng, first of all, I'm sorry..." Lei Ming glanced at her in embarrassment, planning to make a quick decision. Explain his own situation clearly.

    Unexpectedly, the female A on the opposite side did not give him a chance to speak.

    She seemed to have expected it, and her dark almond eyes were bent: "What a coincidence, I also have something to tell you."

    Meng Ling's voice was soft and waxy, and when she looked at Lei Ming, she was watery and very serious.

    The Marshal had never dealt with this kind of girl A who was as soft and cute as a fairy, and he was suddenly very anxious, and the words of rejection were stuck in his throat and he couldn't say it.