Chapter 15

Chapter 15 015

    His rut ​​was hot.

    Xie Nuocheng's long and narrow eyes had a little scarlet and moist luster.

    He closed his eyes, slowly realizing what was happening to him.

    Although I have done a lot of homework before, when the real estrus comes.

    Compared with the resourceful and quick-witted Young Marshal Xie in the normal army, his reaction was a little mechanically dull and slow.

    As an adult omega, Xie Nuocheng is not very familiar with her estrus period.

    The difference from ordinary omega is that, growing up so big, he only experienced heat once. His estrus period was six years later than normal adult omega.

    Xie Nuocheng was originally the only grandchild of the main star Xie's family. He was born as a young master with a golden spoon in his mouth, but he had the young master's life for nothing, but he hardly enjoyed the young master's dignity.

    On the second day after he was born, he was swapped. The gangsters secretly swapped the young master Xie's family with his own son, and threw the baby Xie Nuocheng into the garbage star.

    Therefore, as an omega, he missed the golden time of injecting the O growth-promoting vaccine when he was young. The garbage star grows up and lacks food and clothing. Although he has excellent mental strength and brain threshold, the estrus period is affected after adulthood, and adulthood is delayed compared to ordinary omega.

    A year ago, the first heat was long overdue.

    At the time, he was leading an FBI special unit on an undercover mission on Iron Star.

    The estrus came suddenly, and out of mission safety considerations, Xie Nuocheng calmly injected himself with a military-specific ibidomycin.

    As the name suggests, sistatin is an enhanced version of the inhibitor, which can forcibly delay the A/O susceptible period and the estrus period for one year.

    But at the same time, its side effects are ten times higher than those of inhibitors. Regardless of whether Omega or alpha is used excessively, not only will it lose fertility, but in severe cases it will degenerate into beta. Mental atrophy, and even pheromone backlash pollutes the brain.

    Xie Nuocheng can no longer continue to use istatycin unless it is a critical moment.

    Lei Ming would not allow this to happen, so this time the mission was dispatched.

    As the Thunder Army's think tank, Young Marshal Xie, he received a dispatch task that was so simple that he didn't need to use his brains to investigate spice research.

    The group of soldiers from the Secret Investigation Bureau laughed and said that he happened to be on vacation to find a wife.

    But the real reason is that the deadline for his injection of suppressomycin is approaching, and the pheromone of a mature omega has accumulated in his body for a year, which has a strong taste.

    All these pheromones must be released, so that he can act like a normal omega, relying on inhibitors to cover up the estrus period.

    Xie Nuocheng was lying on the bed, the corners of his eyes blushed slightly, and the rich pheromones in his blood surged up, stirring him into a trance.

    He closed his eyes forcibly, bit his teeth hard on the wall of his mouth, and the stench of blood and copper spread into his mouth.

    The sharp pain made him regain his composure, turned over neatly, reached out to open the bedside table, and took out a suppressant.