Chapter 18

Chapter 18 018

    It was almost one o'clock in the morning, and there were almost no people on the street.

    The high-end apartment where Meng Ling lived was not too far from the school, and the security was good. She and Xie Nuocheng walked on the sidewalk, one in front and one behind.

    On the empty street, occasionally a thunder car soared at a speed of 300 miles.

    Meng Ling didn't pay much attention to the man behind her. Her vision was shocked tonight.

    In fact, when encountering things like toilets, handing over the man to Xiong Chen, or kindly calling 120 for him, is the most sensible and safest move.

    But when she stared at his red and stubborn brown eyes just now, she once again violated her usual behavior without bottom line.

    He took out the spices he had personally prepared in his pocket, and exposed his hidden secrets to his eyes.

    Regardless of whether this matter will make him suspicious.

    Tonight, when facing him, she had a faint premonition of danger of losing control.

    Meng Ling felt that she might need to calm down and think about the current situation.

    She walked ahead silently, and never said a word to the people behind her.

    And Xie Nuocheng was also silent tonight, he lowered his eyelids lazily, put his hands in his pockets, and fell behind her not too far away.

    A pair of dark brown eyes no longer had the twinkle of the previous estrous period, they were as silent as a pool of stagnant water.

    Half of his face was hidden in the shadows, his thin jaw was tense, and there was an air of no one allowed to enter his whole body.

    Xie Nuocheng tried to pull his lips, but the curvature of his lips was not as happy as he expected.

    He should be happy tonight, because after such a long time, he finally made a breakthrough in his investigation of the alpha girl next door.

    The bottle of dark purple liquid she pulled out just two hours ago, if he judged correctly, was a bottle of incense, a bottle of perfume that almost quickly cooled his heat.

    At that moment, he understood clearly.

    Meng, director of the Department of Ancient Literature of Federal University, can mix fragrances, and can make perfumes that cover up the smell of estrus.

    And she herself is most likely a patient of pheromone pollution disease. She not only covered up her susceptible period when she became ill, but also hid it from the interstellar police.

    Based on this situation, it is immeasurable how effective the spices she personally concocted will be.

    Xie Nuocheng didn't dare to continue to predict for a while, the inference he drew tonight was a surprise that caught people off guard, and his heart trembled.

    So he should be happy tonight, but he is not.

    Ever since the female alpha took him out of the bar safely, she didn't know why, and she never said a word to him from the beginning to the end.

    Standing behind her, he witnessed her accepting Ding Li's approach and waving goodbye to the student who made a mistake.

    Only when facing him, he released a cold sense of alienation, and that kind of indifference was so strong that he could feel it even across a street.