Chapter 5

Chapter 5 005

    Lei Ming looked along Meng Ling's fingertips, the cold expression on his face barely collapsed.

    The director of the Secret Investigation Bureau of the military department and the military think tank, Marshal Xie, has always been calm, resourceful, and eloquent in his work.

    The old fox has many identities and faces, but no matter what his identities are, no one has ever made him show such aggrieved look as he does now.

    Xiao Douding, who was 1.4 meters tall, opened a pair of dark brown glazed eyes, and the pupils shrank into a focused shape.

    He stared at Meng Ling for a moment, his eyes narrowed slightly.

    Meng Ling didn't have any objections to the child at first, but the look in his eyes was very uncomfortable.

    A child, even though his eyes are restrained very well, it makes people feel the coldness of being stared at by a poisonous snake.

    This kid is amazing!

    Meng Ling took two steps forward, and slapped Xiao Zhengtai's head with a "slap".

    She generally doesn't like to teach bear children, mainly because after the lesson is over, she has to endure the crying of little brats, which is really troublesome.

    But the lady in front of me is young, and her mind is heavy if she reads correctly.

    If no one teaches them well, adult guides will become extremely dangerous members of society in the future.

    Every pervert is not born a pervert. Bad personality in childhood. Before Meng Ling was seven years old, he was a lone wolf. She understands what that look means!

    He must be vengeful, paranoid and ruthless!

    It was because she was picked up by Chen Yizhou and cared for with love. Later, he pretended to be born in the sun.

    But the roots are broken and it's hard to heal.

    After her master died, she embarked on a path that went against Xiang De!

    Meng Ling was in a daze. The look in the eyes of the child in front of her reminded her of her former self.

    The violence surged up in my heart.

    Xie Nuocheng was held down by one hand, and his usual excellent self-cultivation was completely overwhelmed.

    The most important thing is that he saw a pity in the eyes of this weak alpha.

    He looked at her scrutinizingly.

    There was indeed pity in those watery eyes.

    Xie Nuocheng was a little darkened by the sight, and quickly broke free from her palm.

    When she raised her head, her vicious gaze shot at her like a machine gun.

    Meng Ling came back to her senses, folded her hands on her chest, raised her chin slightly, and asked him patiently: "What about your mother? Do you know that if you are a minor and cannot log in to

    Starnet without adult supervision, you will be arrested by the interstellar police?" Preaching with innocent and innocent almond eyes.

    What's even more annoying is that she has compassion for all living beings in her eyes.

    fuck it!

    Xie Nuocheng raised his long and narrow eyes with uncontrollable malice.

    The corners of his lips curled up, and the haughty expression suddenly disappeared at a speed visible to the naked eye.