Episode 4 Chapter 29

Start from the beginning

She smiled to herself, feeling proud that she finally did something to help out the group.

--

"Stiles!" Cassie shouted, running over to the bench where Stiles was sitting. "Stiles, you won't believe what I just found out-"

She was interrupted when coach blew his whistle for the 300 millionth time. "Come on! Is that thing even a teenager? I wanna see a birth certificate!" He yelled, sitting on the other side of Stiles. "Who or what is that genetic experiment gone wrong?"

"Eddie Obamowitz, coach. They call him "The Abomination"."

"Oh, that's cute," coach replied sarcastically.

He sighed, waiting for coach to leave, which took longer than expected, before turning back to Cassie. "I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

"Oh, right, yes. So basically, I looked in my mother's grimoire and-"

A text notification from Stiles' phone interrupted her, cutting her sentence off. She sighed in frustration, just wanting to get at least one sentence out without being cut off or interrupted.

Got the keys. Plan is now in action.

-Allison

Cassie looked over his shoulder and saw the text message.

"Allison's got the keys, we should go do the plan now, but do you want to finish what you were telling me?"

"Uh, no, it can wait. Seriously, the plan's more important than this."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Stiles. Let's go, we can't waste any more time," she said, getting up from her seat.

He hesitantly got up from his seat and followed her. He inconspicuously took the keys to the office from Allison's hand. They two went into the front parking lot to try and get to the principal's office quicker but Cassie stopped when she heard sobbing coming from Lydia's car.

She walked to the driver's side of the car and saw Lydia wiping away her tears with a tissue. Before she could say anything, Lydia rolled her car window up.

"Lyd- Lyds, please roll down the window."

"No, just go away. I don't need anybody seeing me cry right now," she sniffled.

"Oh, come on, Lyds. You can talk to me. I make a very good therapist in mine and Erica's and Alli's opinion." Lydia looked at her, doubting she was telling the truth. "Lyds, come on. You can trust me."

Lydia sighed before hesitantly rolling down the window. "You're gonna think I'm crazy."

"Lyds, I already do. Nothing could make me think that you're even crazier," she joked, making Lydia glare at her. "Okay, not in the mood for jokes I see."

"Cass, we have to go."

"Just wait for another minute, Stilinski." She turned her attention back on the strawberry blonde. "You were saying?"

"Cass, seriously, we gotta go."

She sighed in defeat, rubbing her temple. "Alright fine. Look, just give me, like, ten minutes. I'll be back. I swear." Lydia nodded at the brunette before she ran off with Stiles to the entrance of the school.

Stiles unlocked the office with the keys and the both of them went inside, searching for the bestiary. When they couldn't find the book, Stiles got out his phone and texted Allison that the book wasn't in the office. They looked up at the door when they felt another presence and saw Erica standing there.