Soul Bennet

They turned their heads to see the man who referred to Amy as his sister...

It was like staring at a bearded, older, masculine version of Amy. He had brown hair and looked to be in his late twenties or early thirties. He had brown eyes that are shaped just like hers. He was a few inches taller than Hunter which is quite impressive because Hunter is quite tall. He wore a navy blue suit.

The guy took a slow, intimidating step toward Hunter. "I asked you a question!" He roared.

Hunter tensed up. "I... She is my g... my friend." Amy scoffed, So much for betrothed

"I see. Well, in that case...," The guy suddenly grabbed Hunter's shoulder, almost throwing the poor boy into a panic attack. "...Welcome!" He placed a kiss on the side of Hunter's face as a form of greeting. Then, he moved back. "But you must go now, I need to talk to my baby sister"

"Yes, Sir." Hunter ran off immediately.

She kept staring at the man in front of her.
Is this happening? Is she finally meeting her brother, Emre, Turkey's Number One business tycoon?
He stretched out his arms and pulled her in for a hug. She did not object, rather, she let herself feel every bit of emotion as she rests her head on his shoulder. They stayed quiet for a moment. Her eyes watered just knowing that she has a big brother who can protect her. This is happening!

"My little sister is back" He grinned widely, and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I wish mom and dad were alive to see this."

Just then, Avery came out from the passageway with Ming hot on her trail. She paused when she noticed her siblings. "Why did no one invite me to this reunion?" She said with a serious yet playful countenance.

"Come on in, sis" He stretched out his arm toward her. Avery walked up to the two of them and joined in the hug. This was the best feeling Amy ever experienced! There truly is a God!

The three children of Joshua and Deren Bennet are finally reunited. 
This made the headline on every media platform! Who would've thought that AmyClaire, the girl they found in the basement, would turn out to be the daughter of one of the richest families across the continent? And that her real name is Soul Bennet?

***
(From this point onwards, we're gonna refer to Amy as 'Soul'. Since that's her real name.
Thank you (Teşekkür ederim)

  Soul introduced Hunter to her family and they welcomed him with open arms. Emre still gives Hunter a little tough time, but isn't that what dads and brothers do?

Hunter paved a way for himself. He started a business while in school, nurtured it, and watched it flourish. Despite his parents' protest, he knew he wanted nothing to do with their family politics. They had no choice but to let him be.

Derek Wilson won the election and became governor, Theresa finally got what she wanted. Unsurprisingly, she no longer objected to Hunter's relationship with Soul. She apologized to Soul and made amends. Fake or genuine, no one cares. As long as Hunter gets to be with the one he loves. His AmyClaire.
L
Mark, Magenta, and the kids were like part of the family. Mark apologized for how he behaved, and Soul forgave him. No point in bearing grudges.

Grandma Agatha died a year later, surrounded by her loved ones—her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. The grief was too much for Soul to bear, but thanks to Hunter and her siblings' love, she scaled through.

***

Three years after graduation, Soul and Hunter tied the knot in a destination wedding at Çırağan Palace Kempinski in Istanbul, Turkey to honor their mother. They went on to have three beautiful children; Josh, Amy, and ...

All she needed was a little love, without judgment for the things she cannot change. Her innocent heart became fertile soil for cruel words. Fighting her inner demons whilst angels watched and laughed. She was alone in a world of billions.
Today, she had lots of love to spare... the stolen memories of her childhood now returning in bits. Her disappointments turned to blessings, and her tears turned to joy.

She is the stone that the builders once rejected...

{*}{*}~•THE END (SON)•~{*}{*}

This concludes the story of AmyClaire, the girl from the basement.

Thank you @pelafera for the votes and comments.❤️

The Author, Esther Oziegbe
IG&FB: EstherAshar books
Tiktok: EstherAshar