Stay away from my brother

The next day at school, AmyClaire was just minding her business, going to the library when Julia and her minions stood in her way.

"What do you want now Julia?"
AmyClaire was getting tired of Julia's antics.

"I don't like talking to you so I'll get straight to the point... Tell me how a worthless girl like you knows Adam Wilson?"
Julia stood in with her arms folded on her chest, trying to look intimidating.

"Is that why you stopped me, to ask me such a dumb question?".
AmyClaire found it hilarious.

" Answer my question already! I know you seduced him you worthless tramp... Who bought you the dress? Tell me".
Said Julia.

"Why are you so bothered Julia, aren't you already with his brother, Hunter Wilson? Don't tell me you're crushing on Adam as well"
Amy mocked her.
Julia made an attempt to slap her across the face, but she held her hand before she could.

"Don't you ever dare try to hit me again, do you understand?!"
Amy was fearless, somehow, her conversation with Adam helped her realize that she should not be afraid anymore.

Julia pulls her hand out of Amy's grasp.
"I will show you what Julia Parker is made of. You must be so proud of your beauty, but I will ruin you so that Adam will never look at you again. Girls seize her!

Julia's minions quickly grabbed Amy's hands so that she would not fight back or resist Julia's evil plan.

Julia takes out a sharp blade from her purse and smiled maniacally at Amy.
"By the time I'm done slicing your face inch by inch, you will look like a work of art, and not even the cheap doctors your father can afford will be able to return your face back to normal".

"Julia please I beg you, don't do this please, I won't ever talk to Adam again. Please...."

Amy begged Julia continuously but Julia kept on bringing the blade close to her face.
She pressed it's sharp edge against Amy's chin and it dug into her skin.
Amy yelled for help, but it seemed like no one could hear her.

"Julia!"
Came Hunter's voice from behind Amy.

"What are you doing Julia?!"
Hunter shouted at her.

"She deserves it Hunter, she is a tramp and she..."

"Give me that blade before you hurt someone, and where the hell is everyone?"
He looked around but saw no one.

"They know better than to get in my way"
Julia answered.

"Julia, go away, now!"
Hunter ordered.

"What? Are you defending her?!"
Julia was getting angrier by the minute.

"No, but if you dare do this, I will break up with you Julia"

"What, what? Fine I'm leaving!"
She stormed out of the hallway.

Slowly everyone who was hiding started coming out. Julia's parents were very powerful people, no one wanted to be a witness to any crime she committed.

Hunter dragged Amy by the hand down the hallway, away from prying eyes, to an empty classroom.

"Thank you Hunter".
Amy said, still shaken by what had happened. Her chin was bleeding, but one small scar is better than her entire face being cut.

" Don't think I did this for you"
Hunter angrily shot back.

"Okay, thanks anyway".
She turned to leave but Hunter dragged her back.

"Did I tell you to leave you silly girl?
Now, listen to me very carefully, Stay away from my brother". He pointed his index finger to her face as a warning sign.

"But why?", She asked.

"I have told you. The next time, I will not be there to save you".
He then barged out of the classroom, slamming the door behind him.

Amy was so confused and scared, she decided to head home.
As she walked back home, she kept on having fears that Julia might jump out of one of the bushes and finish what she started, so she increased her pace.

Later that day, she received a text from Adam.

'Hey'

She doesn't respond.
He sends her five more messages which she ignored.

Thirty minutes later, their door bell rang. Mark opens the door and saw Adam standing there.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Robinson"
He greeted them happily.

"Good evening Adam, please come in"
Said Mark.

"Please Mrs Robinson, can I ask you a favour".
He tells Magenta.

" Sure, go ahead "
She egged.

"Can I see Amy?"
He requested, praying in his heart that they don't refuse.

"Oh, of course you can honey, she's upstairs, first door on your right".

" Thank you".

He then went upstairs, following the direction he was given. He saw Amy sitting close to the window, looking outside.

He knocked lightly on the door, she turned and saw him.

"May I come in".

She sighed... "Yes"

He walked in and sat beside her.
They both stayed quiet, until he broke the silence.

"I have talked to Julia, she won't bother you anymore..."

"Adam, I don't want any trouble"

Adam laughs heartily...

"Am I trouble, Amaire?"

She smiled at his playfulness.

"Okay, lemme make it up to you, come with me".

" Where?" She asked.

"Just come"

***

She enters his car and he takes her to a nice place in town.

"Seriously? We're having picnic?!"
She asked excitedly.

"I like how the simple things in life make you smile, Amy". Adam said, with a smile on his handsome face.

They spent the whole evening eating, chatting and playing.

***
The next day at school...
Amy walked to her class after lunch break, she saw Julia on the way.
But Julia said nothing to her, she just walked past her with her little minions.

***

After coming from helping Miss Daisy with some work, Amy walked down the same hallway it all happened the previous day..
She was scared because she could feel it all over again.

Suddenly someone covered her mouth from behind and dragged her inside the janitor's room..
She thought that her fears were coming back go until she saw who it was...

" Hunter?"