Miyuki's thoughts wandered back to that man with the blue-greyish hair.

How they could have known the teacher's schedules and the trespassing the other day were no doubt the work of this so-called 'League of Villains.' She was sure they had something to do with the construction of the media circus as well; a distraction to throw the heroes off their scent, with the help of whoever was providing this information.

They must have a solid plan in mind to kill All Might-sensei. They wouldn't come this far without a trump card of some sort...

She wondered when it happened: During the security alert? As they ate peacefully in the cafeteria? The media, their distraction, was there all morning. Could it have happened then? If so, then who gave them that information? It could have only come from inside. Nobody could know that much unless they were a teacher or a member of the school faculty. Which meant...

There's a traitor at U.A.

When Miyuki dropped her shield, there was a black tattoo on her neck. The villains remaining were a few, but they came rushing at her. She ran to meet them in the middle, combining the shadow batons into a single bo-staff.

Lesson learned....

She sputtered when a rough blow was landed on her stomach by a pipe. Ignoring the pain, she fought still, increasing her speed until her own actions became a blur to her.

...Never run out of chopsticks.

The villains were here for All Might. She knew without a doubt not a single one of them was above torturing her and her classmates for them to come this far for the Number One hero. That smoky villain said as much, too, and as her mind wandered there she found herself growing concerned for her friends and their whereabouts.

Were some of them able to escape yet? She hoped so. No matter how many of these thugs went down, more always rose to take their place.

Miyuki's hold on her staff relaxed slightly as she allowed herself a moment to catch her breath when the last villain was tossed into the wall of the nearest building, leaving a sizable dent. She winced, but felt relieved that was the last of them.

Or what she thought was the last.

More of them spawned around her –  running in from the other zones, from the top of ruined buildings, portals appearing on the ground around the zone while those she just took down got back up again - Anywhere she looked there were more of them her way.

As a hulking figure came rushing towards her with a chunk of concrete, she spun her bo staff - even as the wall behind her exploded, giving her ample time to hit the villain with a mighty swing that sent him flying into the same wall as the last criminal. Miyuki turned around to find out the cause of the explosion -

"Shizuka-Chan!"

"Kirishima-Kun...? Bakugou-Kun...?"

Ejirou and Katsuki were standing there, surely the culprits behind the explosion.

"What are you doing here?" Katsuki asked furiously.

"Doing the same thing as you," Miyuki responded calmly. The hairs on her neck rose as she sensed something coming up behind her. Before she could turn to see what it was, Ejirou punched the villain away with his hardened fist.

"Thank you, Kirishima-Kun," Miyuki said, giving the red-haired boy a grateful smile. Her bo staff vanished, her eyes going dim and back to their natural brightness. Katsuki's eyes widened slightly, this being the first time he's seen her use her quirk up close.

𝐇𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢 『Bakugo Katsuki』जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें