Azur Lane's Enter Stage Left

(I guess most of you, if not all of you, know the story of AL. Ergo, I will skip the plot setup and get straight to the action by starting at the CA surprise attack on AL and declaration of war) With that out of the way, go ahead and start reading already!

The ocean, a beautiful and peaceful deep blue, it's reach extending around the world. The waves surround the island where they crash amongst the rocks and sand of beaches. All the way down to it's deepest depths that suffocate and harbor all manner of secrets. The open expanse of the sky overhead. Where birds are free to soar and sing their songs. The paper white clouds, unburdened by gravity's pull. All would be peaceful, were it not for smoke from the flames of war rising high. The thunder of naval guns and the roar of plane engines drown all else out.

Glowing blue and red A6M Zeros race about the battlefield locked in a one-sided fight against Spitfire's desperately trying to defend their base. As the aerial battle rages on, the water war is no different in terms of chaos. Shells are sent soaring through the air to hit their targets, ripping ships and rigging alike apart or uselessly splash into the azure abyss. As women trained in the CQC art clash with blade or hand, others remain in the rear lines to fire devastating volleys or launch their assortment of aircraft. The battle is not going well for the defenders, due in no small part to the fleet led by two women with glowing yellow eyes, complete with their black and gold highlight rigging aesthetic.

???: "Watching this fight is really irritating me. How come I don't get to play with the Azur Lane like the Sakura Empire?"

???: "Our objective involves gathering data for future production of improved mass-produced units, Purifier

???: "Our objective involves gathering data for future production of improved mass-produced units, Purifier. Your involvement with the conflict would hamper my ability to get said data. Leave it to our allies and armada."

Purifier: "Damnit fine

Purifier: "Damnit fine. But next time Observer, you will not stop me from having my fun."

The newly named Siren's watch the chaos unfold below. Observer gathering battle data while Purifier continues to sulk and mutter under her breath.

With the Azur Lane and Sakura Empire