Her finger touches my forehead and intense burning invades my senses as I let out a little gasp.

The material of the bed wraps firmly around my body as my eyes snap open quickly, the pain still sitting behind my eyes as I take in the square that is visible to my eyes.

The wall that appears before me is a plain white color not anything like the bright glowing white of the pillars I just laid eyes on.

My fingers carefully curl around the material as my side presses into the soft bedding, warmth wraps around my middle.

The darkness in the room only broken from the cracks of light through the long curtains that cover the mammoth sized window.

I press my palm into the pillow as I raise my body off from the bed. A hand tightens around my waist restricting my moment.

My back hits a very hard structure, it moves behind me.

My skin touches another warm object, my mind starts to turn just as the images from last night come popping into my mind.

Quickly looking down I find my bare chest completely exposed, the blankets from the bed pooling around my waist.

Slowly scooting my way back under the covers a warm gust of air hits the back of my neck sending shivers down my spine.

The owner of the warmths minty breath slowly invades my nose as another warm feeling crawls up my spine like a million little spiders.

The smile on my face as I skip to the events of last night; resting my head upon the plush pillow I feel my smile widen slightly, the hot tingles that sprinkle over my skin come back rapidly as the memory sits in the back of my mind.

Shifting I feel Alex tighten his grip on me like he did the morning before, his face so relaxed as long strands of blond hair lay limply across his forehead, all worry wrinkles gone.

His chest rises slowly as another hot breath hits me directly in the face, mint over takes my senses, the smell reminding me of gum.

A strand of my own hair falls over my face brushing my nose.

The slightest of a curl at the end of his gold strands, I press my lips to his shoulder and I feel him shift slight, all of a sudden a smile spread across his face.

The brightest of his face making my heart lurching forward as the grin that turns his face a shade of light strawberry pink. The slight morning shadow that lines his sharp jaw making me smile.

The tip of his nose has a little scar in the center, the white line visible as I lean closer.

A single brown freckle sits by his right ear, the cute little circle showing a small portion of his uniqueness. Little crows feet sit at both sides of his eyes as the smile becomes bigger, the sure sigh of many love filled laughs.

The black lines of a tattoo etching out a symbol on his shoulder, sharp jagged lines cover his shoulder then slide done to his shoulder blades, the pattern amazingly beautiful.

His white teeth showing clearly as his eyes finally slowly peal open, the speaks of brown that line the inky black of his eyes. The streaks of dark blue mixed together with a light almost sky blue orbs that all sit together with a white background.

My cheeks feel the sting of my ever lasting blush as he slowly trails a hot steaming path of heat as his finger moves down my side.

The slight dent in his lip from another scar as I lean close to cover his plump and pink lips.

Chests together as I feel the heat mix around in my gut, pulling apart but only leaving a little gap. His mint breath washing over me as his breathing comes out a little quicker than it did only seconds before.