EPISODE 7 CHAPTER 13

Depuis le début

Stiles stepped forward and got on top of the table. He looked through the window and pointed his flashlight at it.

"Yeah, that's right we got you," he taunted.

"Will you shut up?"

"No, I'm not scared of this thing." Then there was a loud growl coming from the alpha itself, sending Stiles flying backwards from fear and jumping off the table.

"I'm not scared of you!"

"Let me repeat what I said earlier," Cassie started. "Famous fucking last words of Stiles Stilinski."

"Right, 'cause you're in there and we're out here," Stiles said, ignoring Cassie's comment. "You're not going any-"

A loud crash came from inside the room. Cassie climbed up onto the table and looked inside the window only to see the alpha nowhere to be found and practically the entire ceiling on the floor.

Cassie turned towards Stiles with an annoyed look on her face. "You better hope the alpha kills you before I do."

They all looked at the ceiling above them. The tiles were breaking and creaking, indicating that the alpha was right above them. They all took that as their cue to run back upstairs.

"Wait." They all stopped. "Do you hear that?"

"What?"

"It sounds like a phone ringing."

"What?"

"I know that ring. It's Allison's phone."

"Ah crap," she muttered.

"Give me your phone." Stiles took out his phone and Scott dialed Allison's number.

"Stiles?"

"No, it's me. Where are you?"

"I'm in the school looking for you. Why weren't you at my place?"

"Where are you right now?"

"On the first floor."

"Where? Where are you exactly?"

"The swimming pools."

"Get to the lobby. Go now."

"Okay, okay, I'm coming."

Scott hung up and gave the phone back to Stiles. Then the three jogged to the lobby where they would meet up with Allison.

Soon after, they walked into the lobby and saw Allison already there.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?"

"Because you asked me to."

"I asked you to?"

She pulled out her phone and shows him the text that she received.

Meet me at the school. URGENT

-Scott

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?"

"Because I didn't."

"Did you drive here?" Stiles cut in.

"Jackson did."

"Jackson's here too?"

"Hah, great. Not only at I gonna die in a fricken school, I'm also gonna die with fricken Jackson," Cassie muttered.

"And Lydia, what's going on? Who sent this text?" Allison's phone started ringing. She picked it up and place the phone on top of her ear. "Where are you?"

The doors suddenly opened right behind them, revealing both Jackson and Lydia.

Lydia stuffed her phone is her mini purse before storming her way over to Allison. "Finally, can we go now?"

There was a heavy thud right above them. Cassie squeezed her eyes shut and grabbed onto Stiles' hand. He looked at her and interlocked their fingers, squeezing her hand gently. Her breath hitched as the thuds continued.

"Run."

The group ran to the entrance Scott, Stiles, and Cassie came from and back into the hallways just as one of the tiles broke, sending the alpha to the floor.

The alpha chased after them as they ran towards the cafeteria doors. Cassie and Stiles pushed open the doors, allowing everyone to come inside the cafeteria, and locking the doors.

Both Stiles and Cassie noticed the number of windows.

"Scott wait, not here."

"What was that? Scott, what was that?" Allison whimpered.

"What came through the ceiling?" Lydia squeaked.

"Will you just help me? The chairs, stack the chairs," he ordered.

"Guys," Stiles called out. "Can we just wait a second? You guys listen to me. Can we wait a second? Guys? Stiles talking."

Cassie ended up getting frustrated that no one was listening as well. She put two fingers in her mouth, letting out a loud whistle, gaining everyone's attention.

Stiles and Cassie looked at each other. "Thanks." She nodded. "Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job everyone. Now, what should we do about the 20-foot wall of windows?" He gestured dramatically to the wall of windows behind him.

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on? Because I am freaking out here," Allison said. "And I would like to know why." She looked at Scott as if he would have all the answers. "Scott?"

Scott walked past her and leaned on a table, panting.

"Somebody killed the janitor," Cassie said, stepping forward with Stiles.

"What?"

"Yeah, the janitor's dead," Stiles continued.

"What are they talking about? Is this some sort of joke?" Allison laughed nervously.

"What? Who killed him?" Jackson asked.

"No, no, no, no. This was supposed to be over. The mountain lion killed-"

"No, don't you get it? There wasn't a mountain lion."

"Who was it?" Allison sobbed. "What does he want? What's happening? Scott!"

"I-I-I don't know know!" He stammered. "I-I just, if we go out there, he's gonna kill us."

"Us? He's gonna kill us?" Lydia panicked.

"Who?" Allison asked, looking towards Stiles and Cassie. "Who is it?"

Cassie took a deep breath, trying to contain herself from yelling at Allison. "I-"

"It's Derek. It's Derek Hale."

Cassie snapped her head towards Scott and scoffed in disbelief while crossing her arms.

"Derek killed the janitor?"

"Are you sure?"

"I saw him."

"The mountain lion-"

"No, Derek killed them," Scott interrupted.

"All of them?"

"Yes, starting with his own sister."

"And the bus driver?"

"And the guy in the video store. It's been Derek the whole time," he blamed. "He's in here with us. And if we don't get out now, he's going to kill us too."