Volume 4 Chapter 87: Kouhai

*Alyssa's perspective*

"Makima-sensei! You're also handling the first years huh? A beautiful and hard-working woman, no wonder Gojo-sensei had fallen for you." Suisei said as she enters the room with a fainted Bocchi on her back.

Huh? The number of students in class A seems to be dwindling. There are only 16 students here, including Bocchi.

"You started annihilating the first years as well I see." Suisei said as she puts down Bocchi in a vacant seat.

"Sui-chan. Let's go already. We're interrupting classes." I whispered to Sui-chan.

"Yeah. Let's scram off. Makima-sensei seems to be muted as of the moment." Suisei said.

"Hitori Goto is an exceptional student

"Hitori Goto is an exceptional student." Makima-sensei said.

"Now she starts talking. Tell me more about her." Suisei said as she grabs a seat.

Gah! Sui-chan!

"Go take a seat as well, Alyssa." Makima-sensei said.

"Ah! Hai!" I said as I closed the door and grabbed a seat as well.

"First and foremost, this is based on my preliminary assessment of Hitori Goto-"

"Bocchi. Call her Bocchi." Suisei said.

Ahhh!! Sui-chan stop!!

"Alright. Bocchi's preliminary results were astonishingly bad." Makima-sensei said.

Don't actually call her that sensei!

"Then why is she here? I doubt that she can contribute to this class anyways. Why don't you demote her to class D?" A classmate of Bocchi said.

"Why don't you shut yer ass and go down yourself to class D if you don't want to be around my Bocchi huh!?" Suisei said.

Gahh!! Sui-chan!! Don't pick up fights with underclassman!

"What's your basis for Bocchi's demotion?" Makima-sensei asks the kid.