Volume 1 Chapter 4: That dude

Just another day in this god-forsaken school. I've studied so hard that lectures became so boringgg. Even examinations were not that hard. To be honest, I'm currently the 10th smartest person in our grade. Most of you would probably say that it's highly improbable that smart people will say that they are smart nye nye nye. Let me clarify something, I ain't smart, I worked hard to reach this status I'm sitting on. Don't invalidate my accomplishments you nitwits. For those of you that didn't, daisukidayo!
Kidding aside, I'm still recuperating from the damage that that guy gave me. Imagine rejecting and pinning me down on the same day. What in the effing mixed signal shit is this?!

"Excuse me miss. You're sitting on my spot."

What the?! Who dares to interrupt my internal monologue?!

"And you are?" I sassily asked.

"The one who's supposed to seat on where you are sitting" He replied flamboyantly.

"Damn it. I mean, what's your name?" I irritatedly ask.

"It's Koenji little miss. Now will you step aside so I can tidy my hair on my seat?" He proudly proclaimed.

I was about to stand up when my hubby interrupted.

"Ko-en-ji~ That's not your spot anymore. It's right here beside me and Kushida." He listlessly said.

"Oh ho. Well it seems I was mistaken little miss. You can seat steadily again."

"Uhh, thanks I guess."

For crying out loud, where was I again? Ah yes, that bastard toying with my heart. I'll confess to him again tomorrow.

He walked by and I blushed

He walked by and I blushed. How deep is my love for this ass.