Volume 1 Chapter 2: Why him?

"Fuck! I hate him! I hate myself! I don't like chocolates nye nye nye, akala mo talaga. Ughhhh! Kaasarr."

Ah yes. I occasionally submit to my inner thoughts. Unlike my hubby, I'm more inclined on the side of the emotional community. Well, I call my crush hubby since that's what he will be after I conquer his heart.

Why him you ask? Well, it's pretty simple, he doesn't like me at all

Why him you ask? Well, it's pretty simple, he doesn't like me at all. All the boys, ever since I was young, fawned on me like I was a prized animal of some sort. I hated it, the way they gazed upon me, the way they talk to me, the way they confessed to me. But this guy was different, he didn't even bat an eye on me when I first transferred to this school. He was the sole person that didn't give a fuck about me and it was refreshing. I felt a sense of satisfaction every time he ignores me, doesn't greet me, or even if he avoids me. At first it was blissful, but as time progressed, I realized that something brewed upon myself, something I've never felt before. Romantic interest. He stirred up my world deeper and deeper. His enigmatic personality did me dirty. We weren't classmates during our first year but his feats were echoing in the entire school. He was a genius and a total stud, surrounded by people that I can honestly say, worthy of walking beside him. I can still go on but let's just say that I like him so much that I studied hard enough, conditioned my body to my utmost ability, and destroyed other girls' dream of being an ideal partner for my hubby.

Oh, what's my hubby's name? It's Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.