Volume 1 Chapter 3: Arisu

*Birds chirping*

"Hnnnnnngh. Haaaa. I feel drained. My heart still can't recuperate. What's up with all these "msyterious" events happening around this guy."

Okay, I'll tell you what happened. It all happened yesterday, when I was taking my night stroll, I saw something I must haven't seen.

On the same day I was rejected, I saw another girl sort of confessing to him perhaps? I'm not really sure but I know that girl and she's been eyeing on my hubby since our first year

On the same day I was rejected, I saw another girl sort of confessing to him perhaps? I'm not really sure but I know that girl and she's been eyeing on my hubby since our first year. Oh, her name? She's Sakayanagi Arisu and she's one of the top students of our batch. Worthy of walking beside him right? I must be wary of her right?!

Well, I didn't overhear anything from their conversation since I was hiding. I reached my threshold of embarrassment that day you know? Plus, I highly doubt that he's going to entertain her advances. Or so I thought.

She walked towards my direction giggling, hinting that something happened. I tried to not breath until she passed by me significantly, and damn she delivered. That's the first time I saw her walk that fast lol. Then suddenly;

 Then suddenly;

"Hey. Were you eavesdropping?"

"Eeek! Nigerundayo!!"

"Not so fast."

He pins me down on a wall. Our faces, inches apart. My heart started beating rapidly. My face reddened. My body started heating up. I'm not horny I swear to god you sickos. Just a little hehe.

"P-p-please get off me." I said in a soft voice.

"Did you overhear anything?" He asked.

He's acting weird. Although he's always been weird based on my observation, this is beyond that weirdness. He must be hiding something.

(Wow. Just wow. god Ayanokoji is being read on. Or is he?)

"What if I told you I overheard something? Would you believe me?" I confidently asked.

"Nevermind. See you tomorrow." He lets up and walks away.

Me being a girl with an underdeveloped androphobia sat on the floor for a little while. Still trying to rationalize what had happened.