Volume 1 Chapter 25: Chasm

*Alyssa's perspective*

"Fuu~ It's so hot. Why did I ran anyway? Haa~ Screw it. I'm removing this temporarily."

"Yeah

"Yeah. That's definitely better. Now where was his room? Um... Right, there it wa-"

*Familiar voices were heard inside Ayanokoji's room*

"Oh. He had company. But Koenji said that he was studying."

*Door opens*

*Alyssa subconsciously hides*

"Fufufu~ See you later Ayanochi-kun!" Ichinose said.

Ichinose-chan?! (Alyssa's internal monologue)

"Farewell for now Kiyotaka" Arisu added.

A-Arisu!? (Alyssa's internal monologue)

"We won't betray you, Ayanokoji-kun." Hiyori said.

Hiyorin!? What the fuck? Baka meron pa? (Alyssa's internal monologue)

"I will try to hinder them at the very least senpai. In return, feed me something, okay? Jaa~" Ichika said.

The condom girl! I mean, Ichika-san. (Alyssa's internal monologue)

"Despite the anti social miasma surrounding you before, you fetch yourself some pretty ladies huh?" Horikita insulted.

Even Horikita?! In the middle of the day?! His stamina is insane!

*Shift to Ayanokoji's perspective*

Hmm? Alyssa huh? She hid herself yet her cardigan's slightly visible.

"You asked me to invite them." I responded.

"And they all flocked together just to see you." Horikita added.

"I'm sure that they came here to listen about your proposed plan against president Nagumo on the upcoming special exam." I answered.

"What was it that they saw in you? I understand the concept that each girl has different tastes in men but I honestly think that their taste is execrable." Horikita insults once again.

"How rude. Sudo must have been an aristocrat."

*Horikita punches Ayanokoji in the gut*

"A. You started it first..." I said.

"I don't like Sudo in that way." Horikita replies in a tsundere manner.

"Then why did you punch me?" I asked.

"Your face is irritating." Horikita insults again.

"Then you should have gone for the head." I responded.

"I should have. But your fanbase is bothersome to deal with." Horikita said.

"You're just sca-"

*Horikita punches Ayanokoji in the gut, again*

"Goodbye." Horikita smugly walks away.

"You can come out now." I said.

"Ossu~ May I ask? Why you didn't go?" Alyssa asked

"To help Koenji." I answered.

"To help Koenji? Koenji said that you were studying." Alyssa pursues.

"I am studying."

"But I saw you, with 5 girls walking out of your room. Out of 5 of them, no one seems to be capable of tutoring you. Isn't that fishy?" Alyssa said.

Why is she getting agitated?

"We were talking about a plan for the next special exam."

"Plan? What plan? Sweet talking with my friends? Talking with a loli in a first-name basis? Promising an underclassman with a feeding kink shit?! Getting chummy with your so called buddy!? Don't fuck with me!"

Her posture had changed. She's in a good position to attack me.

"I tried multiple times to ask you out. These past few days, I had thought that all those fruitless labors were now paying off, but it seems like it's far from truth. I'm done holding back. I'm done with this facade. Whether the world likes it or not, you will be mine. Please do remember that. Jaa~"

*Alyssa walks out*

The stammer on Suisei's answer that night. I think I might have seen a glimpse of it.