Volume 3 Chapter 57: Denunciation

*Koenji's perspective*

*Koenji walking towards the cafeteria where Maki's at*

"Wait! Koenji!" Suisei said as she stops me from my track.

"What?"

"Did you really signed for an insane contract with professor Ayanokoji?" Suisei asked.

"Yes I did."

She must not learn about the presence of the perpetrator. She is still held close due to her White Room connection. She's vulnerable to underhanded tactics.

"Why? You know you can't beat Kiyotaka." Suisei said.

"He's in an entranced state. I bet even you can take him down."

"No! Not that. That's not my point." Suisei said as she bangs something on my chest.

"Then what?"

"Since when did you care about me so much? You idiot

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Since when did you care about me so much? You idiot."

...

"What? You're mute now?" Suisei teases.

"Do you want to go back to the White Room?"

"There's an order."

"I asked you whether you want to go back to the White Room or not."

"I... I don't want to." Suisei muttered.

"Then the more reason I should do this. Later." I said then walked away.

"Here! This might help!" Suisei said then threw the gift she was holding.

"Good luck on your endeavor! I'm not that dumb to not know your real intentions idiot!" Suisei added.

*Koenji waves his hand while walking away after he caught the gift Suisei threw*

*Shift to Kiseki's perspective*

"But you're dumb enough to shout his goal to the world." I interrupted.

"Oh? You're with us now?" Suisei asked.

"No. We're just completely immobilized by the perpetrator. It seems like we're being belittled to some extent. I hate this feeling. Rokusuke now proves my hypothesis, my brother isn't the one behind all of this. I thought he found a way to control our father but I was mistaken. Out of all the possible suspects, as of now, your friend over there, Maki, is the one standing out the most." I said.

"What did you say!? We've been friends for like forever! She wouldn't betray us!" Suisei angrily said.

"Trusting my speculation is one thing but, Rokusuke there is thinking the same exact thing as me, can't you believe in him?" I said as I pointed Koenji sitting in a table with Maki.

"Let's go listen then." Suisei invites me to eavesdrop.

"No. Maki is aware of our presence, even my brother couldn't listen on the conversation between Alyssa and Maki awhile ago." I rejected her idea.