Volume 4 Chapter 85: Chic

*Alyssa's perspective*

On to the second day of the third years' new semester, we met an extroverted rocker chic kouhai. And apparently, she likes my boyfriend and she's not afraid to admit it. Slash enter, Bocchi.

"C-c-c-c-can y-you p-please let go of m-my hand s-s-senpai?" Bocchi said

(Reality)

"What's gotten into you Aly-chan? You're on a possessive frenzy or something? I'm sorry Hitori-chan." Suisei said.

"Then why is she hiding in a box? Don't you find that somewhat suspicious?" I said.

"Well, kinda." Suisei responded and Bocchi was kinda shocked.

"But that's not the point. Stop being aggressive on every potential girl that may snatch Kiyotaka away from you within a 500m radius." Suisei said.

"I should be on guard! Anya's premonition is always on point!" I said.

"She played another prank on you? Don't believe in all that she says!" Suisei said.

"Anya got a 100% premonition rate though!" I replied.

"She made that up! Goodness gracious. You're too gullible." Suisei said.

"Ah, um. Ano. Do you know someone named Maki?" Bocchi asked.

"Oh. Her batch already graduated." Suisei said.

*Bocchi faints*

"She acts funny. Interesting."

"Don't get weird ideas now." Suisei said as she carries Bocchi on her back then starts walking.

"Why are we helping her? She could have been sent by someone to spy on us." I asked.

"What she acts is her genuine reactions. She's a real one. Normally, it takes a fake to see a real." Suisei said.

"You degraded yourself just to appreciate her. She's definitely a real one." I agreed.

"Don't base your agreeableness to your wicked schadenfreude persona!" Suisei said.

*A few minutes later*