Volume 1 Chapter 12: Special Examination IV

Disclaimer: Shit's about to go down. I mean, the story will turn upside down, a little I guess.

The examination started and I quickly scanned all the questions. It was really hard. I highly doubt anyone will have a perfect score in any subject. It was that hard, mostly questions that derails your mind from focusing, it makes my consciousness fly away. But nevertheless, I persevered, after all, it's for my hubby you know? What's the meaning of me giving up on stalking him and studying instead, duh? With a burning passionate love, I finished all the test. I checked up on Yagami and it looks like he breeze through the exam as well, that's what his facial expression suggested eh. I went back to my room to ponder on my life choices emz. Oh, and by the way, I was in the same designated room with my hubby! I withstand the difficulty of exam and suppressed my inner desire of looking at Ayanokoji! Good job myself ehehe~ I'm free to leer on him now right? I've earned it right?

 Oh, and by the way, I was in the same designated room with my hubby! I withstand the difficulty of exam and suppressed my inner desire of looking at Ayanokoji! Good job myself ehehe~ I'm free to leer on him now right? I've earned it right?

Hmm? He looks like he also had a hard time. Maybe my hypothesis was wrong after all. Maybe I was being delusional and overcomplicates things too much. I wasn't like this before I swear.

"Hey." A faint monotonous voice said.

Oh my gosh, I'm hallucinating right? Right?!! No way he's going out his way just to talk to me. Kyaaa! I can't contain my excitement, this is a miracle! I must be the chosen one! Kyaaa!! This must be due to my mada-mada nature! Oh my gosh, I---

*Shift to Ayanokoji's perspective*

As usual, her response time to each greet I initiate is always above normal and it somewhat enthralls me

As usual, her response time to each greet I initiate is always above normal and it somewhat enthralls me. I ought to ask what her relationship is with Yagami but it doesn't seem like he had manipulated her yet. She neither give any indication of initial exploitation evidence nor uncanny expressions, yet it is still plausible that she's just acting. I thought of expelling her but she might prove useful if she keeps in touch with Yagami.

*Shifts back to Alyssa's perspective*

"H-hey.." I responded.

"Want to cancel the bet?" He asked.

"W-why?! Are you that against about us acting as a couple for a merely week?" I protested.

"You will not like what punishment I came up after all." He said.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Hold on right there. Are you implying that we'll lose? We? Yagami and I??? Seriously? Don't kid yourself now Ayanokoji. Unless that partner of yours aces his exams, you don't stood a chance, at all." I boastfully proclaimed.

"And that's why you lose." He murmured while leaving.

"W-what? What are you talking ab---"

*Sudden announcement*
"The results are out!"

I rushed looking up for my score. I can't stop thinking what Ayanokoji said but I must confirm it with my own eyes, whether if that guy was a genius or not.

"There's my name!" I got a total of 403 points, the ninth highest score in all the 2nd years. Not bad myself. Now where's Ayanokoji placed at? I can't seem to find him near his normal ranking. Wasn't he evaluated as a C grade student?? Did he flunk? He didn't. No fucking way he's up here.

My eyes slowly skimmed each name above myself: 8th place Shiina Hiyori with 420 points, 7th place Suzune Horikita with 421 points, 6th place Ichinose Honami with 425 points, 5th place Katsuragi Kohei with 428 points, 4th place Ryuen Kakeru with 434 points, 3rd place Koenji Rokusuke with 469 points, 2nd place Arisu Sakayanagi with 474 points.

The words that my hubby left me echoed into my mind as I read the name of the one above Arisu.

1st place Kiyotaka Ayanokoji with 500 points.