Volume 2 Chapter 46: Intrams VII.75

*Alyssa's perspective*

"Are you fine miss Alyssa?" Arisu asked as soon as I got out.

"I'm fine. Uhm, Koenji-kun, Kiyotaka said to not let anyone eavesdrop on their conversation." I said.

"You heard her." Koenji said.

"Are you really fine? Kiyotaka was too fast, he blitzed towards the faculty office as soon as the game ended." Suisei said as we went further away from the office.

"I'm fine really. I have too many questions that I wanted to ask Kiyotaka. I really didn't understand what they've talked about. Ayanopapa mentioned that-"

*Chuckle sounds*

"Pft~ hahahaha. Ayanopapa, first time I've heard that." Kiseki interrupted.

"So our plan failed haha~ Might as well expel myself now." Yagami said.

"Don't be like that now. Here, the professor gave this to me before he left." Ichika said as she handed a letter.

*Kiseki, Yagami, and Suisei read the letter*

"Like I deduced. Until the joker left in this school started to move, the king and his subordinates will not be bothered." Kiseki said.

"So you're saying that he planned all this out, even the variable change in the form of the joker?" Yagami said

"Don't be too disrespectful now. Don't call the new chairman a joker." Ichika said.

"Nee Sui-chan. I don't understand what you guys are talking about. Can you please enlighten me?" I said as I dragged Suisei away from Kiseki and others.

"She's not in the position to tell you everything. Wait for Kiyotaka to tell you his story." Maki, who just got here, interrupted.

"I'm sorry Aly-chan but she's right. I'll be meddlesome if I told you everything." Suisei said.

"Why-" I said as I got interrupted.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go to the bathroo-" Maki said as she got grabbed by Koenji.

"Wait. There's a bathroom on the opposite side of this, don't go in that direction, Kiyotaka's order." Koenji said as he tightens his grip on Maki's arms.

"It's too far. The comfort room here is closer, let's be practical, shall we?" Maki said as she steps but Koenji hits full stops to not get dragged off.

"How long are you gonna hold her arm dingus?" Suisei said as she tries to kick Koenji on the face but he dodges it flamboyantly but lets go of Maki's arm.

"You really like blue huh?" Koenji said to Suisei.

"P-pervert! Anyway, how about Maki?" Suisei said.

"She knows it as well, they're done talking." Koenji replied.