Volume 1 Chapter 19: Cousin

*Still on Ayanokoji's perspective*

"Alyssa right? Come and wait at my place." I suggested.

"Eh? You Filipino guys are quite forward huh? We've just barely met and here you are asking me to 'come' at your place. What's wrong with you?" She said while picking up her baggages on the ground.

"Uh, I meant---"

"So where is it? Where's your place?" She asked while giving me her baggages to carry.

She was fluent in English. Her acting was commendable. Her inconsistent contradiction with her conversations seems to be a way of her slithering unto her prey and binding upon it until she have full control of it, or I might just be overthinking things. Better be wary of schemes, especially that I'm still being targeted for expulsion.

"Follow me." I said.

We walked to my dorm room and saw Alyssa waiting outside. She's wearing the outfit I initially chose as her punishment. It's cute.

*Shift back to Alyssa's perspective and a little time reversal*

Phew. I walked as quickly as I can so that I won't perspire. I sincerely hope that he likes my outfit.

*Straighten straighten , comb comb* Yosh! I'm ready.

*Knocks* Huh? Did he forgot? 🥺

Well, being resilient is one of the core values instilled into my blood, this situation isn't new for me. I've waited for him before as many as the number of subatomic particles present in a sodium atom. I can't say that all of those were fruitful but one thing's for sure, this supposedly lunch but turning to be dinner is the most successful I've been in this romantic endeavor so far.

*Waits*

*Ayanokoji arrives*

"Hey! Where have you--- Sui-chan?! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Hey Aly-chan! Wha!? Damn, that outfit's bussin. It's for this guy? You role-playing for this guy?" She replied.

"Man, you're lucky. If I were you, I'd bang her all night long." She said to Ayanokoji.

"H-hey... Y-your language is too i-indecent." I said while glancing at Ayanokoji.

Ayanokoji seemed to pay no mind, as usual. Well, I've experienced this as well already so no damage dealt bleeeh. But honestly speaking, it won't kill him to compliment my outfit that he chose me to wear right? I'd tolerate ogling so please look at me emz.

*After a few teasing and introductions, we're at Ayanokoji's dining table*

"There. I hope you like it." Ayanokoji said.

"Uwaaaoo! Itadakimasu! Adobo with rice oishī!! Mmff mmff mmff mmff mmff mmmff?? ( Why are you guys not eating?)" Sui-chan said.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full Sui-chan, mou." I said.

"Your cousin's quite quirky compared to you, isn't she?" Ayanokoji commented.

"Ah. Y-yes." I replied.

" *Gulp* Oh~ Flirting right on my face huh? That's some insane foreplay you got there huh?" Sui-chan teased.

I flushed vividly. The mere fact that I'm inside Ayanokoji's dorm is embarrassing as it is, but now you're saying that I'm supposed to withstand this sexual remarks by my cousin? This is so tiresome...

*Thud*

(Fading auditory perception)

"Aly-chan! Wake up! Oiii! Ayanochi, do something!"