Volume 4 Chapter 78: Rearrangement

*Alyssa's perspective*

"- and as of the next semester, a new set of teacher will handle the whole 3rd year classes. That's all. Dismissed." Chabashira said then left.

They really did get hired huh.

"What!?" Ike exclaimed.

"We're not gonna be with Chabashira sensei no more!" Sudo sadly screamed.

"Who's gonna be the milf figure now?" A random student said.

"Yeah!" The other naughty students said.

*Alyssa goes to Kiyotaka*

"What's milf?" I whispered.

*Flashbacks to Kiyotaka's dorm medication shit*

*Kiyotaka's cellphone rings*

"An unknown number. That's interesting." Kiyotaka said then answers the phone.

"We got hired." Makima said through the phone.

"Then?" Kiyotaka sassily responded.

"Oh? Did I interrupt some- mmhhff."

"Who are you talking to this early in the morning?" Gojo spoke while audibly smothering Makima.

Omg. What are those clapping sounds!?

"If you don't have anything more to say, I'm hanging up." Kiyotaka said.

"It's Kiyoryu! Why didn't you say it earlier?" Gojo spoke to Makima.

*Makima pushes Gojo's excited face away*

"Anyways, both Gojo and I will be handling the whole 3rd year classes next semester. You know what that entails right?" Makima said.

"Yeah. I forgot what school this was. Thanks for the heads up." Kiyotaka said then hangs up.

Eh? What does that mean?

*Back to the present time*

"Is milf an ecchi word?" I asked.

"Yes, it is. By the way, Kiyotaka. Did you do this?" Suisei said.

"By the looks of it, is it from the White Room personnels?" Kiseki interrupted.

"You're concerned about your girlfriend?" Kiyotaka teases.

"If it's the illustrious duo, then I am." Kiseki replied.

"The illustrious duo? You mean that light red haired vixen who stole my beloved Gojo-sensei's heart!?" Suisei exclaimed.

"You're openly cheating on me huh. How frivolous of you." Koenji interrupted.

"What's with the commotion?" Horikita interrupts.

"Call Arisu, Ryuen, and Ichinose. We're going on a rearrangement." Kiyotaka said.