Volume 1 Chapter 10: Special Examination II

Days have passed and the date of the examination was nearing. Yagami and I reviewed a whole lot of books that heavily concentrates on subjects that I'm having a hard time with. I'm not really sure but it seems like Yagami is much smarter than what his scores portrays. He even lectured me on lessons that were supposed to be imbued down on my thick head already. There were also times that he made mistakes but it was so rare that I've started to doubt myself whether who was the real 2nd year between us. I was the one supposed to teach him you know?

Oh, and I've heard that Ayanokoji has partnered up with someone from 1-D. I've also heard that that student was a little bit hardheaded and violent. If I recall correctly, he got into a brawl with one of my classmates and eventually stopped by my hubby. I really don't know what happened but it seems like he's friends with Ayanokoji now. Based on my research, he was a pretty good student with B+ grades. He's the one that I must be wary of. Maybe he hasn't shown his full potential at the first term examination and he might be the hidden ace that my hubby recruited to win on our bet. (Clownery)

Well, no matter what. I'm gonna win this bet. 1 week acting as a couple, can't wait.