Volume 1 Chapter 14: Kink

Same day, at lunch break, Yagami approached me. He told me about the punishment decided by my hubby which ticked me off a little. Why can't he say it to me upright? I'm his classmate right?! Yagami's just his junior right?! Telling it to me is much more efficient right? RIGHT?!!

"This punishment was meant for you alone Aly-senpai. I'm a little bit worried that you might not do what he wants." Yagami warned.

"It's fine. So what does that ass wants me to do?"

"He wants you to dress as Laplus Dia Highest Death Thirteen Daina Art of Impact Sign Emperor Road of the Darknesss. Here's her photo."

"What the fuck?" I murmured

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" I added.

"Calm down senpai. Ssshhh. You're attracting too much eyes." He whispered to me.

"Uh, it's nothing guys! Don't worry!" Yagami said to the crowd.

"Senpai? Hello? I gotta go now okay? See you!" Yagami said then leaved.

I can't predict what that guy is thinking. His way of thinking is masterfully erratic. It's like he's wearing a mask, a lot of mask with different personas. I can't see through him. I know I'm sounding awfully pseudo-intellectualish but that's because I am one. I can't keep up with this bizarre events. Plus, this internal monologue is taking too lo---

"Hey." A familiar monotonous voice greeted.

"Who dares to interrupt my internal monolo--- Oh my gosh, hi Ayanokoji!"

"Yagami told you?"

"Uh, yes he did."

"Do you consent?"

"Uh..."

"It's fine if you don't want to you know. I have a replacement punishment ready."

"W-what's the other punishment you have in your mind?"

"This coming Saturday, go to my place. I want you to taste my cooking."

"W-w-whaaaa---"

"Oh, you don't also want to? How about---"

I grabbed his hands and said,
"I'd love to go!!"

"It's settled then. Jaa." Ayanokoji said then leaved.

No fucking way this is all true. I'm starting to believe that this is all just a dream. Kyaaa!!

(She ran all the way back to the dorm, even though there are afternoon classes...)

"Fufu, it seems like I got to the other side of the fence this time

"Fufu, it seems like I got to the other side of the fence this time."