Volume 3 Chapter 58: Plummet

*Kiyotaka's perspective*

"This concocted plan has no demerits or whatsoever, no?" Ryuen said in disbelief.

"Are you doubting Kiyotaka?" Arisu said.

"Don't fight ahaha~" Ichinose mediated.

"Will that be enough to restrain her?" Horikita asked.

"I can't guarantee complete concession but this is the best thing we can do since we don't know what tricks she has up in her sleeve." I said.

"And that's why your role in gathering information is essential. Stop sulking and come here." I said to Alyssa whose not participating.

" I said to Alyssa whose not participating

"I'm listening. Go on." Alyssa said.

"Can't we ask for the chairman's help? He'll surely help us, don't you think?" Horikita suggested.

"He's under watch by the new board of directors. One wrong move and he will be removed from his position. Plus, his way of income just got cut off. He's the infamous Ye Qiu right?" Ryuen said.

"I'm quite amazed that you amassed all of that information on that tiny brain of yours." Arisu insults.

"Don't start me up little girl." Ryuen threatens.

"Stop it guys ahaha~" Ichinose mediated again.

"How about asking the White Room students for help?" Horikita suggested.

"Apparently, there's a rumor that they were forced to evict themselves, someone saw Ichika packing her clothes while crying. Someone also saw Kiseki rushing to his dorm and did the same thing as Ichika. I think it's correlatable to the mastermind at least." Ichinose said.

"So what we know is that she rendered both the chairman and the White Room students using her highly probable connections with Kiyotaka's father." Horikita said.

"She really got us all churned up by using one pawn. She's really scary to deal with." Arisu said.

"So how would you like to use us?" Ryuen asked me.

"Pfft. That sounded so wrong hahahahaha~" Alyssa laughed.

"Based on Alyssa's interrogation with the suspected perpetrators, only Kei had a viable information extracted." I said.

"Fuu~ My stomach hurts. Well, ahem. Kei-san said that she had a text mate who had connections with professor Ayanokoji. Her text mate gave orders to professor Ayanokoji which in turn gave Kei-san the allegiance she need with the White Room students. I tried to get the number she was texting with but it lead me to an innocent first year student's phone." Alyssa said.

"How are you sure that the first year was innocent?" Horikita asked.

"I checked it upon myself. She was really ahead of us." I said.