Volume 2 Chapter 43: Intrams VII

*Alyssa's perspective*

Fuu. Break time!! Hmm, let's see. What should I eat? Ah!

"One b-"

"One bowl of ramen please." A random guy said.

"Hey! I was here and about to order first!!" I said while fuming.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you at all." The random guy said.

"Are you implying that I'm sma-"

"Excuse me! Another bowl of ramen for this young lady please." The random guy said to the lunch ladies.

"You didn't have to do-"

"Consider that as my apology. Now if you'll excu-" He said as I grabbed him by his jacket.

"Wait a minute punk. You cut the line, kept interrupting me, and now excusing yourself after you thought that bribing me with a free ramen is enough?" I confronted him.

"I apologized though. But very well, I take full accountability for ruining your day and I'll be sure to repent on it. How does that sound?" The random dude answered.

"Well, um, ehem. I guess that's fine by me." I said as I calmed down.

"I see. I'm really sorry. Now if you'll excuse me."

"Wait. I feel bad that you are really apologetic and treated me with a free ramen. Shall we eat together?" I proposed.

"You don't really have to but, sure. Let's sit over there." The random dude responded.

" The random dude responded

"My name's Alyssa. From class 2B. How about you?" I introduced as we walked towards the table.

"I'm Kyle. Nice to meet you." He responded as we sat down.

"You're awfully understanding and calm back there. Are you the same age as I am? Why are you dressed like a professor, lol."

"I'm actually miss Chabashira's TA. I'm around your age but I already finished my studies and now gathering experience and intel on this prestige school." He explained.

" He explained