Volume 3 Chapter 55: Solidarity

*Kiyotaka's perspective*

*Somewhere within the school storage room*

"You secluding my prerogative to affirm your freedom seems to be a bit partisan don't you think?" Koenji said.

"A temporal clause to treat rabid supporters of a civil war. I didn't say anything about expelling them." I responded.

"Yagami got expelled and that's not what I envisioned after you recruit me in this bloodless war you waged upon your paideia." Koenji said.

"You doubt my innocence, Koenji?"

"I doubt you the most." Koenji said then left.

"I'm being too careless which is ridiculous. Show yourself." I said.

"Who?" A familiar voice asked.

"You."

"How about my Pokemon?"

...

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry that I overheard your scary conversation." Alyssa said.

"A crevice in our contract have been pried by someone. I didn't anticipate another usurp holocaust. I narrowed down the primary cause of this but I need a striking evidence to justify the allegations." I murmured.

"You called me out and now you start whispering on yourself like I'm not here. That's why no girls attempt confessing to you. They have a crush on you, sure, but they can't get themselves to confess because you're too emotionally shallow." Alyssa said.

*Click*

"Then why did you confess to me? Why persevere on something likely to be not worthwile?"

"I don't know. What I do know though is that I fell out of love, and that's for sure. My heart doesn't even skip a beat while talking to you in this secluded and obviously booby trapped storage room. Imagine that." Alyssa said as she sat on the floor since the door got locked.

"Come, sit right beside me so I can further explain and justify my point." Alyssa added.

"No thanks. I prefer standing here. The view is perfect." I said while pertaining to Alyssa's unladylike sit.

"Hn. Pervert." Alyssa murmured as she sits properly now.

"Black's- too early for you." I teased as she threw me an empty bucket near her and I caught it.

"Shut up. Can't you open this door with raw power?" Alyssa said.

"I don't know. Can you?"

"Tch. Forget it. Just don't do anything stupid okay?"

"Anything stupid like what?"

"Like your face."

"I like you."