Volume 1 Chapter 22: That night

*Flashbacks to Chapter 19* (Ayanokoji's perspective)

"Aly-chan! Wake up! Oiii! Ayanochi, do something!" Suisei pleaded.

"She passed out. You can drop the act now."

"What act?! Help her!" Suisei yells.

"While I was walking with you, your breathing was erratic. In addition to that, I caught you looking at me multiple times, as if you were mesmerized by my presence although I don't know you. Then all of a sudden, you changed your demeanor after you saw Alyssa. You immediately analyzed and assessed the relationship between us in a short period of time."

"Are you sure that you're not delusional dude? All of what you have said are negatable by some plausible rationales." Suisei answers.

"I saw you drugging her drink. Plus, I had an informant, that the White Room will send backup to take me down."

"Heh~ That accursed bitch betrayed us I see. And here I was thinking that I laid the groundworks pretty well, writing ecchi stories and stuff to fit my persona." Suisei confesses.

*Ayanokoji carries Alyssa to his couch*

"Shall I expel you?" I blatantly asked.

"You're really a force to be reckoned with. I surrender. I just want to see how this whole thing will go down." Suisei answered.

"Then kindly delete the photo you just took."

"Boo~ Ayanochi you perv! Your peripheral vision can see through anything! I bet you have x-ray vision as well." Suisei jokes.

"Ichika foiled all your plans. She even dropped her cohort's name."

"Really? So he's as good as expelled huh?" Suisei asks.

"You're still wary of me I see."

"Of course. You might still want to expel me even though I surrendered." Suisei said.

*Ayanokoji lies down*

"How rude. I'm leaving. Don't you ever think of laying your hands on my cousin okay?!" Suisei exclaims.

"So, is she really your cousin?"

"Yeah, she is."

"Does she know about the White Room?"

"P-probably not. I'm leaving. Oyasumi." Suisei said then jolted out.

A non-disclosure agreement. They were probably getting threatened the most. Ichika and Suisei. How shall I utilize both of you?