Episode 5: Trapped

"They shouldn't be able to get in the yard, right?" Kenny asked. We heard a loud bang. "Maybe not."
"We can secure this place." Christa said.
"Christa. Go on the windows in the front room. Check the boards." Lee said.
"Got it."
"Kenny. Look for weapons! Gather anything you can find."
"Will do!"
"Ben. Move anything you can against the doors and windows."
"Got it!"
"Y/n. Upstairs. Call out if anyone came here while we were gone."
"Alright." I said. Omid went running past me. The front doors were open. "Everyone! Come on!" I shouted. Kenny, Ben, and Christa joined me and Omid at the front doors. Four of them were able to get their arms in. "Lee! Help!" Kenny shouted.
"Cut their fucking arms off!" Christa said. Lee came back and chopped the walkers arms off. As soon as he did, we got the door shut. "Now what?" Omid asked.
"Get ready to fight." Lee said.
"This place seems sturdy to me." Christa said. Then a walker busted through a window, and the back door came off the hinges. "Sturdy my ass! Get upstairs!" Lee said. We went up. Omid went to the railing and shot a few walkers. Lee and Kenny pushed a large table to a hall. Christa and Ben passed by it. "Everyone get to the end of the hallway." Christa said. I followed them. Omid ran up the stairs and Lee jumped over. "Now what?" Ben asked.
"Get to the end of the hallway and take a fucking stand!" Kenny said. He jumped over. We pulled out our guns. I still had the one Lee gave me, but it had only one shot in it. "How many bullets y'all have?"
C: "Three."
L: "Five."
O: "Four."
B: "Two."
Y/n: "One."
The walkers came around the corner. We started shooting. I used my bullet and the others ran out quick. "I'm out!" Christa said.
"Me too." Kenny followed. We were cornered. "Up!" Christa said. Lee opened the attic door. "Go!" Lee said. I was sent up first. Then Christa, then Omid, then Kenny, then Lee, then Ben. Lee closed the door behind us.

"That could've gone better." Kenny said.
"You can say that again." I told him.
"Everyone okay?" Christa asked.
"Lee's still bitten." Kenny said.
"Shut up."
"Okay, lets get out of here and keep movin'."
"Kid's right, we gotta keep moving. Think theres any chance we get Clem and catch up with those goddamn thieves?" Kenny asked.
"I dunno. Maybe."
"Well, we're not going through this window. No latches, no roof access, and thirty feet straight down." Omid said.
"Anyone have any ideas?" I asked.
"I bet this guy would." Omid said, looking at a head statue of Dixon Kent III. "He's got a resourceful air about him."
"Knock it off." Christa told him.
"Dixon Kent III, industri--"
"OMID."
"CHRISTA. I'm just trying to lighten the fucking tone."
"We not SOLUTIONS, not stupid jokes!" Christa told him. "I'm sorry."
"We shouldn't have come up here." Lee said.
"Where else would we have gone? The streets are a river of walkers and they were coming in from all sides." Kenny told Lee. Lee started coughing and he wiped his head. Christa went to check on him. "I'm okay. Don't..."
"Lee, Lee, Lee, I'm okay. I'm where my parents-- oh no!" We heard Clem from the walkie talkie. "She's at the hotel where her parents were staying. He hasn't moved her."
"At least not yet." I said.
"We need to think of more than just Clementine when it comes to our...urgency." Kenny said.
"What do you mean?" Omid asked.
"How do we get out of here?"
"Thats the whole point. We don't know."
"Okay, now your life depends on it. How do you get out of here?" Kenny asked again.
"I don't know. I don't get it."
"Stop this. We can't panic." Lee said.
"Do you think that helped?" Kenny asked him.
"I... I don't know. I hope so."
"I think we need to have... an 'adult' conversation about what happens if Lee takes another spill." Kenny said. "We could be looking at a Larry situation here."
"We don't need to talk about it." Lee said.
"We do."
"GUYS. I don't know what happened before Omid and I showed up, but we can cross that bridge when we get there." Christa said.
"Lee, I'm not advocating anything here. But how is this not a thing. We're all so worked up about Clementine we're forgetting what the fuck happened to you."
"My arm is not the issue. I'm not the problem." Lee told Kenny with a little venom. "The five hundred walkers in the house and no door in this room is the goddamn PROBLEM."
"Yeah, maybe at the moment...but who's to say when it becomes an issue. And at that point, there may not be any time life to deal with it!" Kenny argued back.
"This is getting out of hand, you guys!" I tried saying.
"You're gonna listen to ME. We will get Clementine back, with or without you. Because I haven't given up everything to die because we were stupid."
"I'm sorry, okay? Fuck, we can't do this!" Lee shouted. Lee grabbed the head of Dixon and threw it past Kenny and at a wall. "You ruined that dudes face." Omid said. Kenny grabbed a board from the busted wall and easily pulled it off. "Its corroded to hell." He said.
Lee grabbed the coat hanger and hit the wall with it. "This wall ain't shit."
Kenny grabbed it and started hitting the wall with it. "We can do this. We'll work in shifts. Omid, Christa, and I. Lee, you rest." Kenny said.
"I'm sorry." Lee said to Kenny.
"Me too. I get it." Kenny said. "Go sit down."
I sat aside while Lee talked to Christa and Omid. They were talking about that they were glad Lee told us about the bite, and what Lee plans to do to Clementine's kidnapper. If we all get to The Marsh House, i'd like to know what the guy's problem is too. Then i heard Lee say, "I want you guys to take her and Y/n."
I guess Lee's having doubts about himself living and we wants Omid and Christa to look after us. Maybe he doesn't think removing his arm helped. They looked at Ben and I guess talked about supporting him. I looked at Ben too. I'm still thrown that he lost it like that. I guess the truth's out and it makes sense; Ben indirectly killed Katjaa and Duck. Kenny walked over and Omid took over. I crossed my legs and looked at them. Kenny grabbed a bottle out of a box. He shared with Lee and Christa, but Christa took a long drink. "I'm through!" Omid said.