Episode 1: The Man In The Woods

Me and Clementine have been in our treehouse for a day. Ever since our babysitter Sandra went missing, we've been hiding here. We thought this was the safest place for a while. Clementine is 8, and I am 13. Funnily enough, she was born just 4 days after I was...of course, 4 days and 5 years. We heard a loud noise coming from the woods. It sounded like a crash. "Clementine, did you hear that?" I asked.
"Yeah. It sounded like it came from the woods." She said. I had a crazy idea, i wasn't even sure about it. "Okay, I'm gonna check what that was." I said. Clementine immediately objected. "No! You can't!" She said.
"Clementine, I'll be fine. I'll be back soon." I said. "Just pull the ladder back up." I let the ladder down and climbed down.

I walked around the fence and into the woods. I then heard a gunshot. I froze. I kept walking. I walked over a hill and I saw someone. It looked like a man. He was sitting in front of a police car.
"HELP! Go get someone! There- There's been a shooting!" He yelled. I turned around and ran back. "Oh crap!"

I made it back to mine and Clementine's house. "Clem! Let me up!" I called. She let the ladder down. I quickly climbed up. I pulled the ladder up and went inside. "What happened?" Clem asked me.
"Someone was in a crash. I think he saw me. I ran back here as fast as I could." I told her. We then heard a loud grunt. I looked and saw a man jumping the fence. It must have been the man I saw in the woods. I closed the treehouse door. He got up and walked to the house. He started banging on the door. He then opened it and walked in. "Hang on to that walkie-talkie, Clem. We might wanna use that to our advantage." I told her. She nodded.
Okay so this story is gonna take a while to write every chapter, so get comfortable. I'll be working on other stories along side this one.