Episode 3: Omid and Christa

We got off the train and a saw a wrecked tanker. Kenny walked in front of all of us and face to face with the tanker. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! FUUUUUUUCK!" Kenny shouted.
"Maybe we can walk?" Ben suggested.
"Thats fucking stupid, Ben." Kenny said rightfully. Chuck looked at the tank. "I dunno. I ain't got much experience with y'all's fortitude, but we could probably get through that. We got s goddamn train." He said.
"That things not full of milk, Charles. Its gas, or diesel. Something that's gonna explode." Kenny told him.
"You gotta get a hold of yourself, this a crew here." Chuck said to Kenny.
"This ain't shit."
"This--"
"Yo! You keep screaming like that, you'll get your face chewed off." A man yelled up on the bridge where the wrecked tank was.
"Are you guys gonna be trouble? Because we could've kept walking." The woman with him said.
"No, we're friendly! Put your hand down, Ken." Lee told him.
"Thats what they all say." The woman said.
"We know."
"Got a problem with your train?" The man asked.
"Yeah. You're standing right in front of it." Kenny said in a bit of a snarky voice.
"Send your buddy up." He said. Lee went up and talked with them. Then Clementine went up and I didn't even know. I saw her half way up before i noticed she was gone. "Hey!" I said, but i stopped when I remembered Lee was up there. After a while they came back down with the couple. "Guys, this is Omid and Christa." Lee told us. Omid's eyes landed on me. "Oh, you guys have TWO kids? Shit! What's your name?" He asked me very excited. They didn't seem like murderers or thieves, but I was a little suspicious of them. "I'm Y/n, Clementine's brother." I told Omid.
"Damn! You two being siblings makes this better." Omid said. "Told you things were looking up." He told Christa.
"Well, maybe we should get this tanker down. Whats the plan?" Christa said.
"We may have to burn the metal." Lee said.
"Well, I'll stay with your kids." Christa said.
"I'll show Omid how this works incase something happens." Kenny said. "Someone outta go check out that station back there, too." Kenny said. Me and Clementine sat with Christa. "You know, thats smart to be carrying a walkie talkie around." Christa said to us.
"Its broken, but it means something to Clem. Its how we used to talk to our parents." I told Christa. "So where you from?" I asked.
"San Fransisco."
"And we're in Georgia, so i assume thats far from here. How did you get here anyway?" I asked again.
"Omid wanted the great American roadtrip. Now look where we are. Who the hell is into civil war history anyway?" Christa asked. We noticed Lee was here. He smiled and raised his hand slowly. "Wondeful. Lee and Omid will be thick as thieves." Christa said.
Lee started walking to the train station. Clementine got up and started walking with him. I got up to go with them. "Hey." I heard from Christa. I turned around to listen to her. "I hope he knows what he's doing with you two." She said.
"I think Lee's doing well." I told her. She nodded. I kept walking, lagging behind Clem and Lee a little.

We arrived at the train station. There was a building next to it that was locked. "When did you get here?" Lee asked me. I just smiled. "Can you open the door?" I asked.
"No, but there's some space up there." Lee told me.
"Maybe i can look in?" Clem asked. Lee picked her up on his shoulders and she looked in. "Getting it open's gonna be tough. Kenny'd probably have me pick the lock, which..."
"I think I opened it." Clem said. He brought her down and tried the door, and it opened. "Well I'll be damned." Lee said. We went it the building, but it was dark in there. Lee propped it open with the monkey wrench he grabbed earlier. "Lee, look! A blowtorch! We could use that to cut the tank down." I said. I pulled on the bars. "Its locked."
"There's some space up there. I could go in." Clem said.
"Okay. We'll get you in there." Lee got Clem on his shoulders again and she climbed over and in. "Go ahead and grabbed the keys, Clem." Lee told her.
"Behind you!" She said. We turned around and saw a walker. Lee pulled his gun out, but he got jumped by another one. He pushed it back and he started to walk to the door to get the monkey wrench. He grabbed it and killed one of them, but the other knocked it out of his hand. I grabbed it and used it to bash its head in. Lee pushed the dead walker down. We saw Clem holding the gun. "We're fine, Clem." I told her. We heard a groaning and saw a walker behind the bars with her. "Keys! Now!" Lee told Clem. She grabbed the keys. Lee took them from her and opened the door. He shot the walker in the head. "That didn't go so good." Clem said.
"No it didn't." I said. Lee grabbed the blowtorch. "So what did we learn?" Lee asked.
"I'm not ready for a gun." Clem said.
"Don't be like that, sis. We just haven't used it yet. We'll figure it out." I told her.
"We learned not to be afraid. They should've got us, but we got them." Lee told us. "Fear is the thing that will kill us. You understand?" Lee asked. We nodded.