CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

LUCY'S  P.O.V

       Wants and needs,wants and needs, I kept chanting those words in my head as I was dressed up to go for an afternoon shift at the club. I normally hated afternoon shifts,I don't understand people that have their lives put together instead of doing something better in the day they just go to drink and watch Strippers, I mean they brought in the money but I could never see myself doing that, plus I have been slagging in my work so when Cole ask me to fill in I immediately agreed.

Cole said the people kept asking for their favorite stripper but I knew he just wanted more money because I put on a really good show, he has been really lenient with me so I needed to do it but what I wanted was to spend the whole day with Tristan then go out for the game night with Lisa, Adam and sadly blondie.

I liked dressing up for the club I liked picking the perfect set of undies and shoes just to dance and be spread with money,most people will say I like being a slut but I believed what is worth doing is worth doing perfectly and the times I was hungry and on the street after being kicked out by my Uncle, those people did not feed me.

            For me it's always go hard or go home.

"What are you having a thinking face baby?"

I turned and noticed that Tristan finally woke up from his sleep.

    " nothing, so you finally woke up from you beauty sleep" I teased him,

    " no,I don't need a beauty sleep babe I was just resting and it's you that needs the beauty sleep" he responded, coming closer to hug my waist.

   " my God, are you saying I look ugly?" I dramatically asked him while trying to move away from him.

"No, I'm just trying to tell you that you don't have to go to the club today or any day at all, we could just stay here and the money isn't the problem babe I could even put you on a monthly allowance" he replied still holding me.

     This is the issue between the both of us recently, he doesn't want me at the club and I don't want to be collecting his money just because I'm dating him.

    " I've told you countless times babe, I can work for my own money and this is not a permanent job, I can get something better once I get my degree, we are left with just one year babe,we are almost at the end of our third year already". I  told him trying my best to make him understand my point.

     "I know but I hate all those men talking or even looking at you" he answered stamping his feet on the ground.

   " well, it's just a job and just trust me those men don't mean anything to me you do". I kissed him.

    "I trust you" he replied

I grabbed my bags ready to go when I heard a knock on the door.

"I left food for you in the microwave babe I will just get the door and leave" I said to Tristan.

We left the bedroom together as he headed to the kitchen and I to the door,I could see that he was still not happy with my decision but there was nothing to be done about it, I mean I was desperate when I started working for the club but regardless of the fact that I'm not desperate anymore, I still loved the place, I have the best relationship with the owner and co-worker, even if I decided to leave right now I know that getting a job won't be easy and I don't want that.

I opened the door and I saw Lousy, no that's not the name it's litters no I'm wrong again let's just stick to blondie.

  I scanned her with my eyes up and down, she wore a yellow corset top and a tiny short with long boots, the corset top was practically pushing all of her boobs out, she looked good if not for the boobs that were all in my face, she held a Box, I kept wondering what was inside, I put on a bright fake smile.